- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 171205, 8 pages
Lie and Riccati Linearization of a Class of Liénard Type Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Eastern University, Chenkalady 30350, Sri Lanka
2International Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Department of Mathematical Sciences, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Private Bag X 2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
3Centre for Differential Equations, Continuum Mechanics and Applications, School of Computational and Applied Mathematics, University of the Witwatersrand, Wits 2050, South Africa
Received 29 August 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Asghar Qadir
Copyright © 2012 A. G. Johnpillai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. S. Mahomed, and E. Momoniat, “Algebraic Properties of First Integrals for Scalar Linear Third-Order ODEs of Maximal Symmetry,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Johnpillai, and Mahomed, “On linearization by generalized sundman transformations of a class of Liénard type equations and its generalization,” Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 2355–2359, 2013.