- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 178159, 15 pages
Double-Framed Soft Sets with Applications in BCK/BCI-Algebras
1Department of Mathematics Education and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics Education, Dongguk University, Seoul 100-715, Republic of Korea
Received 26 August 2012; Revised 23 October 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Morteza Rafei
Copyright © 2012 Young Bae Jun and Sun Shin Ahn. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ping Zhu, and Qiaoyan Wen, “Operations on Soft Sets Revisited,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Young Bae Jun, Muhiuddin, and Abdullah M. Al-roqi, “Ideal theory of BCK/BCI-algebras based on double-framed soft sets,” Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1879–1887, 2013.
- G. Muhiuddin, and Abdullah M. Al-Roqi, “Double-Framed Soft Hypervector Spaces,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.