- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 247120, 19 pages
Positive Data Visualization Using Trigonometric Function
1National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore 54000, Pakistan
2Lahore College for Women University, Lahore 54500, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, University of Punjab, Lahore 54590, Pakistan
Received 6 June 2012; Revised 20 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kai Diethelm
Copyright © 2012 Farheen Ibraheem et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Farheen Ibraheem, Maria Hussain, and Malik Zawwar Hussain, “Rational trigonometric cubic spline to conserve convexity of 2D data,” Egyptian Informatics Journal, 2013.
- Uzma Bashir, and Jamaludin Md. Ali, “Data Visualization Using Rational Trigonometric Spline,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xuli Han, and Yuanpeng Zhu, “Total Positivity of the Cubic Trigonometric Bézier Basis,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Farheen Ibraheem, Maria Hussain, and Malik Zawwar Hussain, “Monotone Data Visualization Using Rational Trigonometric Spline Interpolation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Jin Xie, and Xiaoyan Liu, “The EH Interpolation Spline and Its Approximation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Yuanpeng Zhu, Xuli Han, and Shengjun Liu, “Quartic Rational Said-Ball-Like Basis with Tension Shape Parameters and Its Application,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Xinru Liu, Yuanpeng Zhu, and Shengjun Liu, “Positivity and Monotonicity Preserving Biquartic Rational Interpolation Spline Surface,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.