- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 247120, 19 pages
Positive Data Visualization Using Trigonometric Function
1National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore 54000, Pakistan
2Lahore College for Women University, Lahore 54500, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, University of Punjab, Lahore 54590, Pakistan
Received 6 June 2012; Revised 20 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kai Diethelm
Copyright © 2012 Farheen Ibraheem et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. R. Asim and K. W. Brodlie, “Curve drawing subject to positivity and more general constraints,” Computers and Graphics, vol. 27, pp. 469–485, 2003.
- S. Butt and K. W. Brodlie, “Preserving positivity using piecewise cubic interpolation,” Computers and Graphics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 55–64, 1993.
- T. N. T. Goodman, B. H. Ong, and M. L. Sampoli, “Automatic interpolation by fair, shape-preserving space curves,” Computer Aided Design, vol. 30, pp. 813–822, 1998.
- T. N. T. Goodman, “Shape preserving interpolation by curves,” in Algorithms for Approximation, J. Levesley, I. J. Anderson, and J. C. Mason, Eds., pp. 24–35, University of Huddersfeld, 2002.
- X. Han, “Cubic trigonometric polynomial curves with a shape parameter,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 535–548, 2004.
- K. W. Brodlie, P. Mashwama, and S. Butt, “Visualization of surface data to preserve positivity and other simple constraints,” Computers and Graphics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 585–594, 1995.
- Q. Duan, Y. Zhang, and E. H. Twizell, “A bivariate rational interpolation and the properties,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 179, no. 1, pp. 190–199, 2006.
- M. Z. Hussain and M. Hussain, “Visualization of data subject to positive constraints,” Journal of Information and Computing Science, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 149–160, 2006.
- M. Z. Hussain and M. Sarfraz, “Positivity-preserving interpolation of positive data by rational cubics,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 218, no. 2, pp. 446–458, 2008.
- Q. Duan, H. Zhang, Y. Zhang, and E. H. Twizell, “Error estimation of a kind of rational spline,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2007.