- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 252487, 19 pages
Model Reference Control of Hyperchaotic Systems
1College of Geoexploration Science and Technology, Jilin University, Changchun 130026, China
2College of Computer Science and Technology, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China
3Department of Scientific Computing, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
Received 20 July 2012; Revised 1 November 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jong Hae Kim
Copyright © 2012 Pengfei Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Li, X. Liao, and K.-W. Wong, “Lag synchronization of hyperchaos with application to secure communications,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 183–193, 2005.
- T. Gao and Z. Chen, “A new image encryption algorithm based on hyper-chaos,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 4, pp. 394–400, 2008.
- J. Peng, D. Zhang, and X. Liao, “A digital image encryption algorithm based on hyper-chaotic cellular neural network,” Fundamenta Informaticae, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 269–282, 2009.
- Q. T. Yang and T. G. Gao, “One-way hash function based on hyper-chaotic cellular neural network,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 2388–2393, 2008.
- M. Eiswirtha, T. Kruelb, G. Ertla, and F. W. Schneider, “Hyperchaos in a chemical reaction,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 193, no. 4, pp. 305–310, 1992.
- G. Gandhi, “An improved Chua's circuit and its use in hyperchaotic circuit,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 173–178, 2005.
- K. Thamilmaran, M. Lakshmanan, and A. Venkatesan, “Hyperchaos in a modified canonical Chua's circuit,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 221–243, 2004.
- J. M. V. Grzybowski, M. Rafikov, and J. M. Balthazar, “Synchronization of the unified chaotic system and application in secure communication,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 2793–2806, 2009.
- H. Wang, Z. Z. Han, and Z. Mo, “Synchronization of hyperchaotic systems via linear control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1910–1920, 2010.
- M. Rafikov, J. M. Balthazar, and H. F. von Bremen, “Mathematical modeling and control of population systems: applications in biological pest control,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 200, no. 2, pp. 557–573, 2008.
- E. Ott, C. Grebogi, and J. A. Yorke, “Controlling chaos,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 1196–1199, 1990.
- G. P. Jiang and W. X. Zheng, “An LMI criterion for linear-state-feedback based chaos synchronization of a class of chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 26, pp. 437–443, 2005.
- J. H. Park, O. M. Kwon, and S. M. Lee, “LMI optimization approach to stabilization of Genesio-Tesi chaotic system via dynamic controller,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 200–206, 2008.
- H. Salarieh and A. Alasty, “Control of stochastic chaos using sliding mode method,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 135–145, 2009.
- R.-A. Tang, Y.-L. Liu, and J.-K. Xue, “An extended active control for chaos synchronization,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 16, pp. 1449–1454, 2009.
- M. Rafikov and J. M. Balthazar, “Optimal linear and nonlinear control of design for chaotic systems,” in Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC '05), pp. 24–28, Long Beach, Calif, USA, September 2005.
- M. Rafikov and J. M. Balthazar, “On an optimal control design for Rössler system,” Physics Letters A, vol. 333, no. 3-4, pp. 241–245, 2004.
- C.-I. Morărescu and B. Brogliato, “Passivity-based switching control of flexible-joint complementarity mechanical systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 160–166, 2010.
- D. H. Ji, J. H. Koo, S. C. Won, S. M. Lee, and J. H. Park, “Passivity-based control for Hopfield neural networks using convex representation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 13, pp. 6168–6175, 2011.
- C. Yang, C. H. Tao, and P. Wang, “Comparison of feedback control methods for a hyperchaotic Lorenz system,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 5, pp. 729–732, 2010.
- M. Rafikov and J. M. Balthazar, “On control and synchronization in chaotic and hyperchaotic systems via linear feedback control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1246–1255, 2008.
- M. M. Al-Sawalha and M. S. M. Noorani, “Adaptive anti-synchronization of two identical and different hyperchaotic systems with uncertain parameters,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 1036–1047, 2010.
- H. Zhang, X. Ma k, M. Li, and J. Zou -l, “Controlling and tracking hyperchaotic Rössler system via active backstepping design,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 26, pp. 353–361, 2005.
- Y. Li, X. Liu, and H. Zhang, “Dynamical analysis and impulsive control of a new hyperchaotic system,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 42, no. 11-12, pp. 1359–1374, 2005.
- A. Ekrekli and D. J. Brookfield, “The practical implementation of model reference robot control,” Mechatronics, vol. 7, pp. 549–564, 1997.
- N. Hovakimyan, R. Rysdyk, and A. J. Calise, “Dynamic neural networks for output feedback control,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '99), vol. 2, pp. 1685–1690, December 1999.
- P. F. Zhao, C. Liu, and X. Feng, “Model reference control for an economic growth cycle model,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 384732, 13 pages, 2012.
- S. N. Chow and Y. Li, “Model reference control for sirs models,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 675–697, 2009.
- O. E. Rössler, “An equation for hyperchaos,” Physics Letters A, vol. 71, no. 2-3, pp. 155–157, 1979.
- T. Gao, Z. Chen, Q. Gu, and Z. Yuan, “A new hyper-chaos generated from generalized Lorenz system via nonlinear feedback,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, pp. 390–397, 2008.
- J. H. Park, “Adaptive modified projective synchronization of a unified chaotic system with uncertain parameter,” Chaos Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, pp. 1552–1559, 2007.
- R. Z. Luo and Z. M. Wei, “Adaptive function projective synchronization of unified chaotic with uncertain parameters,” Chaos, Solitions and Fractals, vol. 42, pp. 1266–1272, 2009.
- X. Chen and J. Lu, “Adaptive synchronization of different chaotic systems with fully unknown parameters,” Physics Letters A, vol. 364, no. 2, pp. 123–128, 2007.
- C. Li, “Tracking control and generalized projective synchronization of a class of hyperchaotic system with unknown parameter and disturbance,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 405–413, 2012.
- W. L. Li, Z. H. Liu, and J. Miao, “Adaptive synchronization for a unified chaotic system with uncertainty,” Communication in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, pp. 3015–3021, 2010.
- H. Du, Q. Zeng, and C. Wang, “Function projective synchronization of different chaotic systems with uncertain parameters,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 33, pp. 5402–5410, 2008.
- J. H. Park, “Adaptive control for modified projective synchronization of a four-dimensional chaotic system with uncertain parameters,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 213, no. 1, pp. 288–293, 2008.