- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 292415, 9 pages
The Optimal Dispatch of Traffic and Patrol Police Service Platforms
1College of Mathematics Science, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 400047, China
2Service Management Institute of Business School, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Received 21 September 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jian-Wen Peng
Copyright © 2012 Ke Quan Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Dudás and R. Rudolf, “Spanning trees and shortest paths in monge graphs,” Computing, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 109–119, 1998.
- S. Bistarelli, U. Montanari, and F. Rossi, “Soft constraint logic programming and generalized shortest path problems,” Journal of Heuristics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 25–41, 2002.
- B. Huang, W. M. Wu, and Y. N. Zheng, “The research and improvement of path optimization in vehicle navigation,” Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, vol. 129, pp. 203–207, 2012.
- Y. M. Liao and J. Zhong, “FLOYD Algorithm Based on the Shortest Path in GIS,” Communications in Computerand Information Science, vol. 267, no. 4, pp. 574–579, 2012.
- H. X. Li, Q. J. Xu, and D. Q. Zhang, “An efficient constrained shortest path algorithm for traffic navigation,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 356–360, pp. 2880–2885, 2012.
- K. Fan, “Minimax theorems,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 39, pp. 42–47, 1953.
- G. Mosheiov and M. Shadmon, “Minmax earliness-tardiness costs with unit processing time jobs,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 130, no. 3, pp. 638–652, 2001.
- I. Averbakh and O. Berman, “Minmax p-traveling salesmen location problems on a tree,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 110, no. 1–4, pp. 55–68, 2002.
- G. Mosheiov and D. Oron, “Minmax scheduling with job-classes and earliness-tardiness costs,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 177, no. 1, pp. 612–622, 2007.
- J. X. Yu, D. C. Song, X. Y. Zhao, and J. Q. Li, “Research on the reasonable dispatch of service platform of trafficand patrol police,” Science Technology and Engineering, vol. 12, pp. 126–128, 2012.
- S. L. Fu, L. Fang, C. L. Wang, and X. W. Yang, “The establishment and scheduling of traffic and patrol police service platform,” Journal of Logistical Engineering Universtiy, vol. 28, pp. 79–84, 2012.
- X. Wei, X. X. Dong, and D. Tang, “The setting and dispatch model of the traffic and cruising police platform,” Mathematical Modeling and Its Applications, vol. 1, pp. 73–76, 2012.