- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 390592, 10 pages
The Expression of the Drazin Inverse with Rank Constraints
Department of Mathematics, Dezhou University, Dezhou 253023, China
Received 9 October 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: C. Conca
Copyright © 2012 Linlin Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. L. Campbell and C. D. Meyer, Generalized Inverses of Linear Transformations, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- S. L. Campbell and C. D. Meyer, Generalized Inverses of Linear Transformations, Pitman, London, UK, 1979.
- Y. Wei, “Expressions for the Drazin inverse of a block matrix,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 45, no. 2-3, pp. 131–146, 1998.
- R. E. Hartwig, G. Wang, and Y. Wei, “Some additive results on Drazin inverse,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 322, no. 1–3, pp. 207–217, 2001.
- X. Li and Y. Wei, “A note on the representations for the Drazin inverse of block matrices,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 423, no. 2-3, pp. 332–338, 2007.
- D. S. Cvetković-Ilić, “A note on the representation for the Drazin inverse of block matrices,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 429, no. 1, pp. 242–248, 2008.
- C. D. Meyer, and N. J. Rose, “The index and the Drazin inverse of block triangular matrices,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 1977.
- G. Wang, “The reverse order law for the Drazin inverses of multiple matrix products,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 348, pp. 265–272, 2002.
- G. Marsaglia and G. P. H. Styan, “Equalities and inequalities for ranks of matrices,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 2, pp. 269–292, 1974.