- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 416137, 13 pages
On the Security of Some Aggregate Signature Schemes
School of Computer Science and Software, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 22 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Tak-Wah Lam
Copyright © 2012 Baoyuan Kang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Boneh, C. Gentry, H. Shacham, and B. Lynn, “Aggregate and verifiably encrypted signatures from bilinear maps,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (EUROCRPYT '03), vol. 2656 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 416–432, Springer, Warsaw, Poland, May 2003.
- S. T. Kent, C. Lynn, J. Mikkelson, and K. Seo, “Secure border gateway protocol (S-BGP)-real world performance and deployment issues,” in Proceedings of the Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS '00), Internet Society, 2000.
- G. Neven, “Efficient sequential aggregate signed date,” in Proceedings of the 27th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (EUROCRPYT '08), vol. 4965 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 52–69, Springer, 2008.
- X. Cheng, J. Liu, and X. Wang, “Identity-based aggregate and verifiably encrypted signatures from bilinear pairing,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA '05), vol. 3483, pp. 1046–1054, May 2005.
- C. Gentry and Z. Ramzan, “Identity-based aggregate signature,” in Proceedings the 9th International Workshop on Theory and Practice in Public Key Cryptography (PKC '06), vol. 3958 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 257–273, Springer, 2006.
- M. Rückert and D. Schröde, “Aggregate and verifiably encrypted signatures from multilinear maps without random oracles,” in Proceedings of the the 3rd International Conference on Information Security and Assurance (ISA'09), vol. 5576 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 750–759, Springer, 2009.
- R. Sakai, K. Ohgishi, and M. Kasahara, “Cryptosystems based on pairing,” in Proceedings of the Symposium on Cryptography and Information Security, pp. 26–28, Okinawa, Japan, 2000.
- K. A. Shim, “An ID-based aggregate signature scheme with constant pairing computations,” The Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 83, no. 10, pp. 1873–1880, 2010.
- L. Zhang and F. Zhang, “A new certificateless aggregate signature scheme,” Computer Communications, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 1079–1085, 2009.
- Y. Yu, X. Zheng, and H. Sun, “An identity based aggregate signature from pairings,” Journal of Networks, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 631–637, 2011.
- J. Li, K. Kim, F. Zhang, and X. Chen, “Aggregate proxy signature and verifiably encrypted proxy signature,” in Proceedings of the International Conference (ProvSec '07), vol. 4784 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 208–217, Springer, 2007.
- S. Selvi, S. Vivek, J. Shriram, and S. Kalaivani, “Identity based aggregate signcryption schemes,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Cryptology in India (INDOCRYPT '09), vol. 5922 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 378–397, Springer, 2009.
- Z. Shao :, “Enhanced aggregate signature from pairings,” in Proceedings of the Conference on Iformation Security and Cryptology (CISC '05), vol. 3822 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 140–149, Springer, 2005.
- D. Boneh and A. Silverberg, “Applications of multilinear forms to cryptography,” Toptic in Algebraic and Noncommutative Geometry, Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 324, pp. 71–90, 2003.