- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 467631, 12 pages
Modified Firefly Algorithm
School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 Minden, Penang, Malaysia
Received 25 May 2012; Revised 1 October 2012; Accepted 1 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ricardo Perera
Copyright © 2012 Surafel Luleseged Tilahun and Hong Choon Ong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Iztok Fister, Iztok JrFister, Xin-She Yang, and Janez Brest, “A Comprehensive Review of Firefly Algorithms,” Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, 2013.
- Phinit Tontragunrat, and Sujin Bureerat, “Antioptimisation of Trusses Using Two-Level Population-Based Incremental Learning,” Journal Of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Yi Han, Ikou Kaku, Jianhu Cai, Yanlai Li, Chao Yang, and Lili Deng, “Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm for Preemptive Project Scheduling Problems with Resource Vacations Based on Patterson Set,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Shanlin Yang, and Shoubao Su, “Self-Adaptive Step Firefly Algorithm,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Akemi Gálvez, and Andrés Iglesias, “Firefly Algorithm for Polynomial Bézier Surface Parameterization,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Rupinder Kaur, and Munish Rattan, “Optimization of the Return Loss of Differentially Fed Microstrip Patch Antenna Using ANN and Firefly Algorithm,” Wireless Personal Communications, 2014.
- M. Fernanda P. Costa, Ana Maria A. C. Rocha, Rogério B. Francisco, and Edite M. G. P. Fernandes, “Heuristic-Based Firefly Algorithm for Bound Constrained Nonlinear Binary Optimization,” Advances in Operations Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- N. Sri Madhava Raja, V. Rajinikanth, and K. Latha, “Otsu Based Optimal Multilevel Image Thresholding Using Firefly Algorithm,” Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.