- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 494917, 12 pages
A New Class of Meromorphic Functions Associated with Spirallike Functions
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Anyang Normal University, Henan, Anyang 455002, China
Received 22 September 2012; Revised 26 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: Alberto Cabada
Copyright © 2012 Lei Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Elin, “Covering and distortion theorems for spirallike functions with respect to a boundary point,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 387–400, 2006.
- M. Elin and D. Shoikhet, “Angle distortion theorems for starlike and spirallike functions with respect to a boundary point,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2006, Article ID 81615, 13 pages, 2006.
- K. Hamai, T. Hayami, K. Kuroki, and S. Owa, “Coefficient estimates of functions in the class concerning with spirallike functions,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 11, pp. 189–196, 2011.
- Y. C. Kim and T. Sugawa, “The Alexander transform of a spirallike function,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 1, pp. 608–611, 2007.
- Y. C. Kim and H. M. Srivastava, “Some subordination properties for spirallike functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 203, no. 2, pp. 838–842, 2008.
- A. Lecko, “The class of functions spirallike with respect to a boundary point,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 37–40, pp. 2133–2143, 2004.
- H. M. Srivastava, Q.-H. Xu, and G.-P. Wu, “Coefficient estimates for certain subclasses of spiral-like functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 763–768, 2010.
- Y. Sun, W.-P. Kuang, and Z.-G. Wang, “On meromorphic starlike functions of reciprocal order ,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 469–477, 2012.
- N. Uyanik, H. Shiraishi, S. Owa, and Y. Polatoglu, “Reciprocal classes of p-valently spirallike and p-valently Robertson functions,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2011, article 61, 2011.
- I. S. Jack, “Functions starlike and convex of order ,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 3, pp. 469–474, 1971.