- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 606457, 17 pages
Stable Zero Lagrange Duality for DC Conic Programming
College of Mathematics and Statistics, Jishou University, Jishou 416000, China
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Abdel-Maksoud A. Soliman
Copyright © 2012 D. H. Fang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. I. Boţ, S.-M. Grad, and G. Wanka, “On strong and total Lagrange duality for convex optimization problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 337, no. 2, pp. 1315–1325, 2008.
- R. I. Boţ and G. Wanka, “An alternative formulation for a new closed cone constraint qualification,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 64, no. 6, pp. 1367–1381, 2006.
- D. H. Fang, C. Li, and K. F. Ng, “Constraint qualifications for extended Farkas's lemmas and Lagrangian dualities in convex infinite programming,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 1311–1332, 2009.
- D. H. Fang, C. Li, and K. F. Ng, “Constraint qualifications for optimality conditions and total Lagrange dualities in convex infinite programming,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 73, no. 5, pp. 1143–1159, 2010.
- V. Jeyakumar, “The strong conical hull intersection property for convex programming,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 106, pp. 81–92, 2006.
- V. Jeyakumar, G. M. Lee, and N. Dinh, “New sequential Lagrange multiplier conditions characterizing optimality without constraint qualification for convex programs,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 534–547, 2003.
- V. Jeyakumar and H. Mohebi, “Limiting -subgradient characterizations of constrained best approximation,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 135, no. 2, pp. 145–159, 2005.
- V. Jeyakumar and H. Mohebi, “A global approach to nonlinearly constrained best approximation,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 205–227, 2005.
- R. I. Boţ and E. R. Csetnek, “On a zero duality gap result in extended monotropic programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 147, no. 3, pp. 473–482, 2010.
- V. Jeyakumar and G. Y. Li, “New dual constraint qualifications characterizing zero duality gaps of convex programs and semidefinite programs,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e2239–e2249, 2009.
- V. Jeyakumar and G. Y. Li, “Stable zero duality gaps in convex programming: complete dual characterisations with applications to semidefinite programs,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 360, no. 1, pp. 156–167, 2009.
- V. Jeyakumar and H. Wolkowicz, “Zero duality gaps in infinite-dimensional programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 87–108, 1990.
- P. Tseng, “Some convex programs without a duality gap,” Mathematical Programming B, vol. 116, pp. 553–578, 2009.
- N. Dinh, B. S. Mordukhovich, and T. T. A. Nghia, “Qualification and optimality conditions for DC programs with infinite constraints,” Acta Mathematica Vietnamica, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 125–155, 2009.
- L. T. H. An and P. D. Tao, “The DC (difference of convex functions) programming and DCA revisited with DC models of real world nonconvex optimization problems,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 133, pp. 23–46, 2005.
- R. I. Boţ, I. B. Hodrea, and G. Wanka, “Some new Farkas-type results for inequality systems with DC functions,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 595–608, 2007.
- R. I. Boţ and G. Wanka, “Duality for multiobjective optimization problems with convex objective functions and D.C. constraints,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 315, no. 2, pp. 526–543, 2006.
- N. Dinh, B. Mordukhovich, and T. T. A. Nghia, “Subdifferentials of value functions and optimality conditions for DC and bilevel infinite and semi-infinite programs,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 123, pp. 101–138, 2010.
- N. Dinh, T. T. A. Nghia, and G. Vallet, “A closedness condition and its applications to DC programs with convex constraints,” Optimization, vol. 59, no. 3-4, pp. 541–560, 2010.
- N. Dinh, G. Vallet, and T. T. A. Nghia, “Farkas-type results and duality for DC programs with convex constraints,” Journal of Convex Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 235–262, 2008.
- D. H. Fang, C. Li, and X. Q. Yang, “Stable and total Fenchel duality for DC optimization problems in locally convex spaces,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 730–760, 2011.
- C. Zălinescu, Convex Analysis in General Vector Spaces, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2002.
- D. T. Luc, Theorey of Vector Optimization, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- R. I. Boţ, S.-M. Grad, and G. Wanka, “New regularity conditions for strong and total Fenchel-Lagrange duality in infinite dimensional spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 323–336, 2008.