- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 654937, 13 pages
Adaptive Fuzzy Control with Supervisory Compensator for Three-Phase Active Power Filter
Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Power Transmission and Distribution Equipment Technology, College of Computer and Information, Hohai University, Changzhou 213022, China
Received 30 August 2012; Revised 21 October 2012; Accepted 3 November 2012
Academic Editor: Huijun Gao
Copyright © 2012 Juntao Fei and Shixi Hou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Wang, Adaptive Fuzzy Systems and Control-Design and Stability Analysis, Prentice Hall, NJ, USA, 1994.
- Y. Guo and P. Y. Woo, “An adaptive fuzzy sliding mode controller for robotic manipulators,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Part A, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 149–159, 2003.
- B. K. Yoo and W. C. Ham, “Adaptive control of robot manipulator using fuzzy compensator,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 186–199, 2000.
- G. K. Singh, A. K. Singh, and R. Mitra, “A simple fuzzy logic based robust active power filter for harmonics minimization under random load variation,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 77, no. 8, pp. 1101–1111, 2007.
- C. N. Bhende, S. Mishra, and S. K. Jain, “TS-fuzzy-controlled active power filter for load compensation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 1459–1465, 2006.
- H. Komucugil and O. Kukrer, “A new control strategy for single-phase shunt active power filters using a Lyapunov function,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 305–312, 2006.
- S. Rahmani, N. Mendalek, and K. Al-Haddad, “Experimental design of a nonlinear control technique for three-phase shunt active power filter,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 10, Article ID 5373908, pp. 3364–3375, 2010.
- J. Fei and S. Hou, “Robust adaptive fuzzy control for three-phase active power filter,” in Proceedings of the 13th Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL '12), pp. 1–6, Kyoto, Japan, 2012.
- P. Kumar and A. Mahajan, “Soft computing techniques for the control of an active power filter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 452–461, 2009.
- G. W. Chang and T. C. Shee, “A novel reference compensation current strategy for shunt active power filter control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1751–1758, 2004.
- K. K. Shyu, M. J. Yang, Y. M. Chen, and Y. F. Lin, “Model reference adaptive control design for a shunt active-power-filter system,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 97–106, 2008.
- J. Matas, L. G. de Vicuna, J. Miret, J. M. Guerrero, and M. Castilla, “Feedback linearization of a single-phase active power filter via sliding mode control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 116–125, 2008.
- C. C. Hua, C. H. Li, and C. S. Lee, “Control analysis of an active power filter using Lyapunov candidate,” IET Power Electronics, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 325–334, 2009.
- Y. Lu and C. Xia, “Improved direct adaptive fuzzy controller for single-phase active power filter,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, (FSKD '08), pp. 90–94, Jinan Shandong, China, October 2008.
- M. I. M. Montero, E. R. Cadaval, and F. B. González, “Comparison of control strategies for shunt active power filters in three-phase four-wire systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 229–236, 2007.
- L. Marconi, F. Ronchi, and A. Tilli, “Robust nonlinear control of shunt active filters for harmonic current compensation,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 252–263, 2007.
- L. Asiminoaei, F. Blaabjerg, S. Hansen, and P. Thøgersen, “Adaptive compensation of reactive power with shunt active power filters,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 867–877, 2008.
- L. H. Tey, P. L. So, and Y. C. Chu, “Improvement of power quality using adaptive shunt active filter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1558–1568, 2005.
- A. A. Valdez, G. Escobar, and R. Ortega, “An adaptive controller for the shunt active filter considering a dynamic load and the line impedance,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 458–464, 2009.
- S. Tong and J. Zhou, “Design and stability of fuzzy indirect and direct adaptive control for nonlinear system,” Journal of Control and Decision, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 293–296, 2000.