- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 761242, 16 pages
A Discontinuous Finite Volume Method for the Darcy-Stokes Equations
School of Mathematical Sciences, Shandong Normal University, Jinan, Shandong 250014, China
Received 12 June 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Claudio Padra
Copyright © 2012 Zhe Yin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Reed and T. R. Hill, “Triangular mesh methods for the neutron transport equation,” Tech. Rep. LA-UR-73-479, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM, USA, 1973.
- D. N. Arnold, F. Brezzi, B. Cockburn, and L. D. Marini, “Unified analysis of discontinuous Galerkin methods for elliptic problems,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1749–1779, 2002.
- X. Ye, “A new discontinuous finite volume method for elliptic problems,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1062–1072, 2004.
- C. Bi and J. Geng, “Discontinuous finite volume element method for parabolic problems,” Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 367–383, 2010.
- X. Ye, “A discontinuous finite volume method for the Stokes problems,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 183–198, 2006.
- E. Burman and P. Hansbo, “Stabilized Crouzeix-Raviart element for the Darcy-Stokes problem,” Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 986–997, 2005.
- A. Masud, “A stabilized mixed finite element method for Darcy-Stokes flow,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, vol. 54, no. 6–8, pp. 665–681, 2007.
- R. Rannacher and S. Turek, “Simple nonconforming quadrilateral Stokes element,” Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 97–111, 1992.
- M. Crouzeix and P.-A. Raviart, “Conforming and nonconforming finite element methods for solving the stationary Stokes equations,” RAIRO. Modélisation Mathématique et Analyse Numérique, vol. 7, pp. 33–75, 1973.
- EasyMesh, http://www-dinma.univ.trieste.it/nirftc/research/easymesh/.