- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178961, 8 pages
Commutators with Lipschitz Functions and Nonintegral Operators
1School of Mathematics and Information Science, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China
2Key Laboratory of Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Sciences of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 29 March 2013; Accepted 30 May 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Cabada
Copyright © 2013 Peizhu Xie and Ruming Gong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. R. Coifman, R. Rochberg, and G. Weiss, “Factorization theorems for Hardy spaces in several variables,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 103, no. 3, pp. 611–635, 1976.
- S. Janson, “Mean oscillation and commutators of singular integral operators,” Arkiv för Matematik, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 263–270, 1978.
- M. Bramanti and M. C. Cerutti, “Commutators of singular integrals on homogeneous spaces,” Bollettino dell'Unione Matematica Italiana, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 843–883, 1996.
- X. T. Duong and L. X. Yan, “Commutators of BMO functions and singular integral operators with non-smooth kernels,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 187–200, 2003.
- X. T. Duong and A. MacIntosh, “Singular integral operators with non-smooth kernels on irregular domains,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 233–265, 1999.
- G. Hu and D. Yang, “Maximal commutators of BMO functions and singular integral operators with non-smooth kernels on spaces of homogeneous type,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 354, no. 1, pp. 249–262, 2009.
- P. Auscher and J. M. Martell, “Weighted norm inequalities, off-diagonal estimates and elliptic operators. Part I: general operator theory and weights,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 212, no. 1, pp. 225–276, 2007.
- S. Blunck and P. C. Kunstmann, “Calderón-Zygmund theory for non-integral operators and the functional calculus,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 919–942, 2003.
- P. Auscher and J. M. Martell, “Weighted norm inequalities for fractional operators,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 1845–1869, 2008.
- M. Paluszyński, “Characterization of the Besov spaces via the commutator operator of Coifman, Rochberg and Weiss,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 1995.
- S. Chanillo, “A note on commutators,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 7–16, 1982.
- A. Gogatishvili and V. Kokilashvili, “Criteria of strong type two-weighted inequalities for fractional maximal functions,” Georgian Mathematical Journal, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 423–446, 1996.
- X. T. Duong and L. X. Yan, “Spectral multipliers for Hardy spaces associated to non-negative self-adjoint operators satisfying Davies-Gaffney estimates,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 295–319, 2011.
- P. Auscher, S. Hofmann, M. Lacey, A. McIntosh, and Ph. Tchamitchian, “The solution of the Kato square root problem for second order elliptic operators on ,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 156, no. 2, pp. 633–654, 2002.
- P. Auscher and J. M. Martell, “Weighted norm inequalities, off-diagonal estimates and elliptic operators. Part III: harmonic analysis of elliptic operators,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 241, no. 2, pp. 703–746, 2006.