- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 213659, 7 pages
Block Preconditioned SSOR Methods for -Matrices Linear Systems
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hexi University, Zhangye, Gansu 734000, China
Received 9 January 2013; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Hak-Keung Lam
Copyright © 2013 Zhao-Nian Pu and Xue-Zhong Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Alanelli and A. Hadjidimos, “Block Gauss elimination followed by a classical iterative method for the solution of linear systems,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 163, no. 2, pp. 381–400, 2004.
- A. Berman and R. J. Plemmons, Nonnegative Matrices in the Mathematical Sciences, vol. 9 of Classics in Applied Mathematics, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- W. Li and Z.-y. You, “The multi-parameters overrelaxation method,” Journal of Computational Mathematics, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 367–374, 1998.
- R. S. Varga, Matrix Iterative Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1962.
- L. Yu. Kolotilina, “Two-sided bounds for the inverse of an H-matrix,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 225, pp. 117–123, 1995.
- M. Neumann and R. J. Plemmons, “Convergence of parallel multisplitting iterative methods for M-matrices,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 88-89, pp. 559–573, 1987.