- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 234681, 4 pages
Note on the Regularity of Nonadditive Measures
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University, 8050 Ikarashi 2-no-cho, Nishi-ku, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
Received 6 June 2013; Revised 25 July 2013; Accepted 25 July 2013
Academic Editor: Wei-Shih Du
Copyright © 2013 Toshikazu Watanabe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Jiang and H. Suzuki, “Fuzzy measures on metric spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 99–106, 1996.
- E. Pap, “Regular null additive monotone set functions,” Univerzitet u Novom Sadu, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 93–101, 1995.
- W. Congxin and H. Minghu, “On the regularity of the fuzzy measure on metric fuzzy measure spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 373–379, 1994.
- J. Wu and C. Wu, “Fuzzy regular measures on topological spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 119, no. 3, pp. 529–533, 2001.
- J. Li, M. Yasuda, and J. Song, “Regularity properties of null-additive fuzzy measure on metric spaces,” Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Springer, Berlin, Germany, vol. 3558, pp. 59–66, 2005.
- J. Kawabe, “The Alexandroff theorem for Riesz space-valued non-additive measures,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 158, no. 21, pp. 2413–2421, 2007.
- J. Li and R. Mesiar, “Lusin's theorem on monotone measure spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 175, no. 1, pp. 75–86, 2011.
- D. Denneberg, Non-Additive Measure and Integral, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2nd edition, 1997.
- E. Pap, Null-Additive Set Functions, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1995.
- Z. Wang and G. J. Klir, Fuzzy Measure Theory, Plenum Press, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- S. Qinghe, “Property (S) of fuzzy measure and Riesz's theorem,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 117–119, 1994.
- E. Marczewski, “On compact measures,” Fundamenta Mathematicae, vol. 40, pp. 113–124, 1953.
- J. Pfanzagl and W. Pierlo, Compact Systems of Sets, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 16, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1966.
- J. Li and M. Yasuda, “Lusin's theorem on fuzzy measure spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 146, no. 1, pp. 121–133, 2004.
- J. Kawabe, “Regularities of Riesz space-valued non-additive measures with applications to convergence theorems for Choquet integrals,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 161, no. 5, pp. 642–650, 2010.
- K. R. Parthasarathy, Probability Measures on Metric Spaces, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- L. Schwartz, Radon Measures on Arbitrary Topological Spaces and Cylindrical Measures, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 1973.
- J. Kawabe, “Uniformity for weak order convergence of riesz space-valued measures,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 265–274, 2005.
- T. Murofushi, K. Uchino, and S. Asahina, “Conditions for Egoroff's theorem in non-additive measure theory,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 146, no. 1, pp. 135–146, 2004.