- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 273954, 8 pages
Weighted Wilcoxon-Type Rank Test for Interval Censored Data
1Department of Applied Mathematics, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan
2Center for Fundamental Sciences, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung 80708, Taiwan
3Graduate School of Human Sexuality, Shu-Te University, Kaohsiung 82445, Taiwan
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jen Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Ching-fu Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. W. Turnbull, “The empirical distribution function with arbitrarily grouped, censored and truncated data,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 290–295, 1976.
- N. Mantel, “Ranking procedures for arbitrarily restricted observation,” Biometrics, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 65–78, 1967.
- E. A. Gehan, “A generalized Wilcoxon test for comparing arbitrarily singly-censored samples,” Biometrika, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 203–223, 1965.
- E. A. Gehan, “A generalized two-sample Wilcoxon test for doubly censored data,” Biometrika, vol. 62, no. 3-4, pp. 650–653, 1965.
- F. Wilcoxon, “Individual comparisons by ranking methods,” Biometrika, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 80–83, 1945.
- R. Peto and J. Peto, “Asymptotically effcient rank invariant test procedures,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society A, vol. 135, no. 2, pp. 185–206, 1972.
- J. Sun, “A non-parametric test for interval-censored failure time data with application to AIDS studies,” Statistics in Medicine, vol. 15, no. 13, pp. 1378–1395, 1996.
- M. P. Fay, “Comparing several score tests for interval censored data,” Statistics in Medicine, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 273–285, 1999.
- Q. Zhao and J. Sun, “Generalized log-rank test for mixed interval-censored failure time data,” Statistics in Medicine, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1621–1629, 2004.
- J. Sun, Q. Zhao, and X. Zhao, “Generalized log-rank tests for interval-censored failure time data,” Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 49–57, 2005.
- J. Huang, C. Lee, and Q. Yu, “A generalized log-rank test for interval-censored failure time data via multiple imputation,” Statistics in Medicine, vol. 27, no. 17, pp. 3217–3226, 2008.
- G. R. Petroni and R. A. Wolfe, “A two-sample test for stochastic ordering with interval-censored data,” Biometrics, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 77–87, 1994.
- H.-J. Lim and J. Sun, “Nonparametric tests for interval-censored failure time data,” Biometrical Journal, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 263–276, 2003.
- M. S. Pepe and T. R. Fleming, “Weighted Kaplan-Meier statistics: a class of distance tests for censored survival data,” Biometrics, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 497–507, 1989.
- E. L. Kaplan and P. Meier, “Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 53, no. 282, pp. 457–481, 1958.
- C. Lee, “An urn model in the simulation of interval censored failure time data,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 131–139, 1999.
- A. Schick and Q. Yu, “Consistency of the GMLE with mixed case interval-censored data,” Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 45–55, 2000.
- V. De Gruttola and S. W. Lagakos, “Analysis of doubly-censored survival data, with application to AIDS,” Biometrics, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 1989.