- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 306704, 12 pages
Petri Net-Based R&D Process Modeling and Optimization for Composite Materials
The Key Laboratory of Machinery Automation and Robotics, School of Mechatronic Engineering and Automation, Shanghai University, Mailbox 232, No. 149 Yanchang Road, Shanghai 200072, China
Received 7 June 2013; Accepted 27 August 2013
Academic Editor: Chong Lin
Copyright © 2013 Xiaomei Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y.-C. Chen, M.-L. Yeh, C.-L. Hong, and C.-T. Chang, “Petri-net based approach to configure online fault diagnosis systems for batch processes,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 4249–4268, 2010.
- M. Sanjin, M. Milan, and V. Slako, “A fuzzy Petri net model to estimate train delays,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 33, pp. 144–157, 2013.
- H.-H. Chou and C.-T. Chang, “Petri-net-based strategy to synthesize the operating procedures for cleaning pipeline networks,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 114–123, 2005.
- M. Giovanni, B. Maurizio, and C. F. Emanuele, “Supply chain modeling and managing, using timed coloured Petri nets: a case study,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 50, no. 16, pp. 4718–4733, 2012.
- N. Balasubramanian, C.-T. Chang, and Y.-F. Wang, “Petri-net models for risk analysis of hazardous liquid loading operations,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 41, no. 19, pp. 4823–4836, 2002.
- P. Chrzastowski-Wachtel, B. Benatallah, R. Hamadi, et al., “A top-down Petri net-based approach for dynamic workflow modeling,” in Business Process Management, W. M. P. van der Aalst, Ed., vol. 2678 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 336–353, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- C. Lin and Y. Qu, “Temporal inference of workflow systems based on time petri nets: quantitative and qualitative analysis,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 417–442, 2004.
- J. Hao, Y. S. Dong, and J. Z. Luo, “An effective approach to verify the correctness of workflow process models based on Petri net,” Journal of Southeast University, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 361–366, 2002.
- W. M. P. van der Aalst, “The application of Petri nets to workflow management,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 21–66, 1998.
- J. Hao, D. Yisheng, and L. Junzhou, “Research on Petri net based modeling and analyzing methods for workflow process,” Joumal of Southeast University, vol. 2, pp. 68–70, 2000.
- H. Hu and Z. Li, “Modeling and scheduling for manufacturing grid workflows using timed Petri nets,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 42, no. 5-6, pp. 553–568, 2009.
- J.-W. Lai, C.-T. Chang, and S.-H. Hwang, “Petri-net based binary integer programs for automatic synthesis of batch operating procedures,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 2797–2813, 2007.
- Y.-F. Wang and C.-T. Chang, “Petri-net-based deductive reasoning strategy for fault identification in batch processes,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 2704–2720, 2004.
- R. Yongjie, Multi-Agent Workflow Model (MAWM): a workflow model designed for Chinese business processes [a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy in systems engineering and engineering management], The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2001.
- T. F. Laurentiu and B. Corina, “Priority workflow nets,” IEEE Transactions on Systems Man Cybernetics-Systems, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 402–415, 2013.
- L. He, C. Huang, K. Duan et al., “Modeling and analyzing the impact of authorization on workflow executions,” Future Generation Computer Systems, 2012.
- J. R. Fanchi, “Flow modeling workflow,” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. 79, no. 1-2, pp. 54–57, 2011.
- C. Wibowo and K. M. Ng, “Workflow for process synthesis and development: crystallization and solids processing,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 41, no. 16, pp. 3839–3848, 2002.
- Y. Lu, L. Zhang, and J. Sun, “Using colored Petri nets to model and analyze workflow with separation of duty constraints,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 40, no. 1-2, pp. 179–192, 2009.
- X. Jun, D. Hai-hong, G. Yun-feng, et al., “Workflow modeling and time performance analysis based on Petri net,” Journal of Jilin University, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 104–112, 2009.
- M. Dong and F. F. Chen, “Petri net-based workflow modelling and analysis of the integrated manufacturing business processes,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 26, no. 9-10, pp. 1163–1172, 2005.
- B. Behnam, M. Homayun, and B. H. Solving, “Flexible job-shop scheduling problem using gravitational search algorithm and colored Petri net,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 651310, 20 pages, 2012.
- S. Balaguer, T. Chatain, and S. Haar, “A concurrency-preserving translation from time Petri nets to networks of timed automata,” Formal Methods in System Design, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 330–355, 2012.
- M. Kloetzer, C. Mahulea, C. Belta, and M. Silva, “An automated framework for formal verification of timed continuous petri nets,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 460–471, 2010.
- L. Yanfu, Z. Enrico, and L. Yanhui, “A multistate physics model of component degradation based on stochastic Petri nets and simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 921–931, 2012.
- D. Lefebvre, “About the stochastic and continuous Petri nets equivalence in the long run,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 394–406, 2011.
- G. Daniel, R. Jan, and W. Matthias, “Modeling group scheduling problems in space and time by timed Petri nets,” Fundamenta Informaticae, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. 297–313, 2013.
- L, W. S. Miao, and L. Zhiwu, “Supervisor reconfiguration for deadlock prevention by resources reallocation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 315894, 11 pages, 2013.