- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352927, 10 pages
Some Common Coupled Fixed Point Results for Generalized Contraction in Complex-Valued Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad, Pakistan
3Università Degli Studi di Palermo, Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica, Via Archirafi 34,90123 Palermo, Italy
Received 11 April 2013; Revised 22 May 2013; Accepted 22 May 2013
Academic Editor: Erdal Karapinar
Copyright © 2013 Marwan Amin Kutbi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Manish Jain, Kenan Tas, and Neetu Gupta, “Coupled common fixed point results involving (phi, psi)-contractions in ordered Generalized metric spaces with application to integral equations,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 372, 2013.
- Akbar Azam, Jamshaid Ahmad, and Poom Kumam, “Common fixed point theorems for multi-valued mappings in complex-valued metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 578, 2013.
- Jamshaid Ahmad, Muhammad Arshad, and Pasquale Vetro, “Coupled coincidence point results for (phi, psi)-contractive mappings in partially ordered metric spaces,” Georgian Mathematical Journal, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 113–124, 2014.
- P. Kumam, V. Pragadeeswarar, M. Marudai, and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, “Coupled best proximity points in ordered metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Jamshaid Ahmad, Akbar Azam, and Satit Saejung, “Common fixed point results for contractive mappings in complex valued metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Sumit Chandok, and Kenan Tas, “An original coupled coincidence point result for a pair of mappings without MMP,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Jamshaid Ahmad, Akbar Azam, and Ahmed Saleh Al-Rawashdeh, “Generalized Common Fixed Point Results via Greatest Lower Bound Property,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Muhammad Arshad, Jamshaid Ahmad, and Akbar Azam, “Generalized Common Fixed Point Results with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Jamshaid Ahmad, Mujahid Abbas, and Muhammad Arshad, “Tripled Coincidence and Common Fixed Point Results for Two Pairs of Hybrid Mappings,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Nawab Hussain, Mujahid Abbas, Akbar Azam, and Jamshaid Ahmad, “Coupled coincidence point results for a generalized compatible pair with applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 62, 2014.
- Naval Singh, Deepak Singh, Anil Badal, and Vishal Joshi, “Fixed point theorems in complex valued metric spaces,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2015.