- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356746, 8 pages
Stability of Nonlinear Stochastic Discrete-Time Systems
1College of Information Science & Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao, Shandong 266590, China
2College of Information and Electrical Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao, Shandong 266590, China
Received 6 May 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Baocang Ding
Copyright © 2013 Yan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. J. N. Limebeer, B. D. O. Anderson, and B. Hendel, “A Nash game approach to mixed control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 69–82, 1994.
- D. Hinrichsen and A. J. Pritchard, “Stochastic ,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 1504–1538, 1998.
- W. Zhang and B.-S. Chen, “On stabilizability and exact observability of stochastic systems with their applications,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 87–94, 2004.
- B.-S. Chen and W. Zhang, “Stochastic control with state-dependent noise,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 45–57, 2004.
- V. Dragan, T. Morozan, and A.-M. Stoica, Mathematical Methods in Robust Control of Discrete-Time Linear Stochastic Systems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2010.
- L. Arnold, Stochastic Differential Equations: Theory and Applications, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- A. Friedman, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications, vol. 2, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1976.
- R. Z. Has'minskii, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7 of Monographs and Textbooks on Mechanics of Solids and Fluids: Mechanics and Analysis, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Rockville, Md, USA, 1980.
- H. J. Kushner, Stochastic Stability and Control, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- V. B. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Applied Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Mass, USA, 1992.
- G. S. Ladde and V. Lakshmikantham, Random Differential Inequalities, vol. 150 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- S. E. A. Mohammed, Stochastic Functional Differential Equations, Longman, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- X. R. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1997.
- V. Dragan and T. Morozan, “Mean square exponential stability for some stochastic linear discrete time systems,” European Journal of Control, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 373–399, 2006.
- Y. Huang, W. Zhang, and H. Zhang, “Infinite horizon linear quadratic optimal control for discrete-time stochastic systems,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 608–615, 2008.
- T. Taniguchi, “Stability theorems of stochastic difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 81–96, 1990.
- B. Paternoster and L. Shaikhet, “About stability of nonlinear stochastic difference equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 27–32, 2000.