- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420286, 13 pages
Spatial Object Tracking Using an Enhanced Mean Shift Method Based on Perceptual Spatial-Space Generation Model
Beijing Key Laboratory of Intelligent Telecommunication Software and Multimedia, School of Computer Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
Received 10 January 2013; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Graziano Chesi
Copyright © 2013 Pengcheng Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. D. Gray, “Simulated task environments: the role of high-fidelity simulations, scaled worlds, synthetic environments, and microworlds in basic and applied cognitive research,” Cognitive Science Quarterly, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 205–227, 2002.
- D. Schröder, C. Hintz, and M. Rau, “Intelligent modeling, observation, and control for nonlinear systems,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 122–131, 2001.
- S. C. Hsia, C. H. Hsiao, and C. Y. Huang, “Single-object-based segmentation and coding technique for video surveillance system,” Journal of Electronic Imaging, vol. 18, no. 3, Article ID 033007, 10 pages, 2009.
- J. Lee, Y. Chee, and I. Kim, “Personal identification based on vector cardiogram derived from limb leads electrocardiogram,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 904905, 12 pages, 2012.
- W. B. Wan, T. Fang, and S. G. Li, “Vehicle detection algorithm based on light pairing and tracking at nighttime,” Journal of Electronic Imaging, vol. 20, no. 4, Article ID 043008, 11 pages, 2011.
- J. Xiao, H. Cheng, H. Sawhney, and F. Han, “Vehicle detection and tracking in wide field-of-view aerial video,” in Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '10), pp. 679–684, June 2010.
- J. Kerekes, M. Muldowney, K. Strackerjan, L. Smith, and B. Leahy, “Vehicle tracking with multi-temporal hyperspectral imagery,” in Algorithms and Technologies for Multispectral, Hyperspectral, and Ultraspectral Imagery XII, vol. 6233 of Proceedings of SPIE, April 2006.
- P. Yu and D. Z. Pan, “ELIAS: an accurate and extensible lithography aerial image simulator with improved numerical algorithms,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 276–279, 2009.
- D. G. Sim, R. H. Park, R. C. Kim, S. U. Lee, and I. C. Kim, “Integrated position estimation using aerial image sequences,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 2002.
- D. Mumford and B. Gidas, “Stochastic models for generic images,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 85–111, 2001.
- A. P. Witkin, “Scale space filtering,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 1019–1022, Kaufman, Karlsruhe, Germany, 1983.
- J. J. Koenderink, “The structure of images,” Biological Cybernetics, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 363–370, 1984.
- P. J. Burt, “Attention mechanisms for vision in a dynamic world,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition, vol. 1, pp. 977–987, The Hague, The Netherlands, 1988.
- T. Lindeberg, “Detecting salient blob-like image structures and their scales with a scale-space primal sketch: a method for focus-of-attention,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 283–318, 1993.
- A. Yilmaz, O. Javed, and M. Shah, “Object tracking: a survey,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 38, no. 4, article 13, 2006.
- M. G. Ramos and S. S. Hemami, “Eigenfeatures coding of videoconferencing sequences,” in Proceedings of the Visual Communications and Image Processing, vol. 2727 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 100–110, Orlando, Fla, USA, March 1996.
- M. Isard and A. Blake, “CONDENSATION—conditional density propagation for visual tracking,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 5–28, 1998.
- L. Sun and G. Liu, “Visual object tracking based on combination of local description and global representation,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 408–420, 2011.
- E. B. Sudderth, A. T. Ihler, W. T. Freeman, and A. S. Willsky, “Nonparametric belief propagation,” in Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, vol. 1, pp. 605–612, Madison, Wis, USA, June 2003.
- B. Chen and J. C. Principe, “Maximum correntropy estimation is a smoothed MAP estimation,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 491–494, 2012.
- Y. Wang and S. C. Zhu, “Modeling complex motion by tracking and editing hidden Markov graphs,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '04), pp. I856–I863, July 2004.
- X. Xie, H. Liu, W. Y. Ma, and H. J. Zhang, “Browsing large pictures under limited display sizes,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 707–714, 2006.
- M. S. Arulampalam, S. Maskell, N. Gordon, and T. Clapp, “A tutorial on particle filters for online nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 174–188, 2002.
- S. Geman and D. Geman, “Stochastic relaxation, Gibbs distributions, and the Bayesian restoration of images,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 721–741, 1984.
- S. Qi and X. Huang, “Hand tracking and gesture gecogniton by anisotropic kernel mean shift,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference Neural Networks and Signal Processing (ICNNSP '08), pp. 581–585, June 2008.
- H. W. Lee, K. C. Hung, B. D. Liu, S. F. Lei, and H. W. Ting, “Realization of high octave decomposition for breast cancer feature extraction on ultrasound images,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1287–1299, 2011.
- Z. H. Khan, I. Y. H. Gu, and A. G. Backhouse, “Robust visual object tracking using multi-mode anisotropic mean shift and particle filters,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 74–87, 2011.
- G. Tsagkatakis and A. Savakis, “Online distance metric learning for object tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1810–1821, 2011.