- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 474291, 5 pages
On Partially Trace Distance Preserving Maps and Reversible Quantum Channels
College of Mathematics, Institute of Mathematics, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030024, China
Received 24 July 2013; Accepted 15 September 2013
Academic Editor: Francis T. K. Au
Copyright © 2013 Long Jian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Hou and J. L. Cui, Introduction to Linear Maps on Operator Algebras, Scince Press in China, Beijing, China, 2004, Chinese.
- C.-K. Li and N.-K. Tsing, “Linear preserver problems: a brief introduction and some special techniques,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 162–164, pp. 217–235, 1992.
- S. Pierce, “A survey of linear preserver problems,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 33, no. 1-2, pp. 1–129, 1992.
- M. D. Choi, “Completely positive linear maps on complex matrices,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 10, pp. 285–290, 1975.
- K. He, J. Hou, and X. Qi, “Characterizing sequential isomorphisms on Hilbert space effect algebras,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 42, pp. 345–203, 2009.
- K. He, J.-C. Hou, and C.-K. Li, “A geometric characterization of invertible quantum measurement maps,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 264, no. 2, pp. 464–478, 2013.
- L. Molnár, “Orthogonality preserving transformations on indefinite inner product spaces: generalization of Uhlhorn's version of Wigner's theorem,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 194, no. 2, pp. 248–262, 2002.
- S. Friedland, C.-K. Li, Y.-T. Poon, and N.-S. Sze, “The automorphism group of separable states in quantum information theory,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 52, no. 4, Article ID 042203, 8 pages, 2011.
- J. Hou, “A characterization of positive linear maps and criteria of entanglement for quantum states,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 38, Article ID 385201, 20 pages, 2010.
- R. Blume-Kohout, H. Khoon Ng, D. Poulin, and L. Viola, “Information-preserving structures: a general framework for quantum zero-error information,” Physical Review A, vol. 82, no. 6, Article ID 062306, 25 pages, 2010.
- F. Hiai, M. Mosonyi, D. Petz, and C. Bény, “Quantum -divergences and error correction,” Reviews in Mathematical Physics A, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 691–747, 2011.
- A. Jenčová, “Reversibility conditions for quantum operations,” Reviews in Mathematical Physics, vol. 24, no. 7, Article ID 1250016, 26 pages, 2012.
- M. A. Nielsen and I. L. Chuang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- L. Molnár and W. Timmermann, “Isometries of quantum states,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 267–273, 2003.
- J.-T. Chan, C.-K. Li, and N.-S. Sze, “Isometries for unitarily invariant norms,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 399, pp. 53–70, 2005.
- L. Molnár and P. Szokol, “Maps on states preserving the relative entropy. II,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 432, no. 12, pp. 3343–3350, 2010.
- J. Arazy, “The isometries of ,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 3-4, pp. 247–256, 1975.
- D. Pérez-García, M. M. Wolf, D. Petz, and M. B. Ruskai, “Contractivity of positive and trace-preserving maps under norms,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 47, no. 8, Article ID 083506, 5 pages, 2006.