- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 480962, 9 pages
A Game-Theoretic Analysis of Bandwidth Allocation under a User-Grouping Constraint
1Department of Electrical Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, 250 Kuo-Kuang Road, Taichung 402, Taiwan
2Department of Law and Graduate Institute of Technology Management, National Chung Hsing University, 250 Kuo-Kuang Road, Taichung 402, Taiwan
Received 2 October 2012; Revised 22 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaoning Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Shun-Pin Hsu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiang Yan, Hongbo Li, Lide Wang, and Ping Shen, “Optimal Bandwidth Scheduling of Networked Learning Control System Based on Nash Theory and Auction Mechanism,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Wlodzimierz Ogryczak, Hanan Luss, Michał Pióro, Dritan Nace, and Artur Tomaszewski, “Fair Optimization and Networks: A Survey,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–25, 2014.