- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 493483, 14 pages
First Characterization of a New Method for Numerically Solving the Dirichlet Problem of the Two-Dimensional Electrical Impedance Equation
1Communications and Digital Signal Processing Group, Faculty of Engineering, La Salle University, B. Franklin 47, Mexico City 06140, Mexico
2SEPI, ESIME Culhuacan, National Polytechnic Institute, Avenue Santa Ana No. 1000, Mexico City 04430, Mexico
3SEPI, UPIITA, National Polytechnic Institute, Avenue IPN 2580, Mexico City 07340, Mexico
Received 13 March 2013; Accepted 31 May 2013
Academic Editor: Yansheng Liu
Copyright © 2013 Marco Pedro Ramirez-Tachiquin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A.-P. Calderon, “On an inverse boundary value problem,” in Seminar on Numerical Analysis and Its Applications to Continuum Physics, pp. 65–73, Sociedade Brasileira de Matematica, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1980.
- J. G. Webster, Electrical Impedance Tomography, Adam Hilger Series on Biomedical Engineering, Adam Hilger, Briston, UK, 1990.
- V. Kravchenko, “On a relation of pseudoanalytic function theory to the two-dimensional stationary Schrödinger equation and Taylor series in formal powers for its solutions,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 38, no. 18, pp. 3947–3964, 2005.
- K. Astala and L. Päivärinta, “Calderón's inverse conductivity problem in the plane,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 163, no. 1, pp. 265–299, 2006.
- I. N. Vekua, Generalized Analytic Functions, International Series of Monographs on Pure and Applied Mathematics, Pergamon Press, London, UK, 1962.
- V. V. Kravchenko and H. Oviedo, “On explicitly solvable Vekua equations and explicit solution of the stationary Schrödinger equation and of the equation ,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 353–366, 2007.
- L. Bers, Theory of Pseudoanalytic Functions, IMM, New York University, New York, NY, USA, 1953.
- H. M. Campos, R. Castillo-Pérez, and V. V. Kravchenko, “Construction and application of Bergman-type reproducing kernels for boundary and eigenvalue problems in the plane,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 57, no. 7-8, pp. 787–824, 2012.
- V. V. Kravchenko, Applied Pseudoanalytic Function Theory, Frontiers in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2009.
- R. Castillo-Pérez, V. V. Kravchenko, and R. Reséndiz-Vázquez, “Solution of boundary and eigenvalue problems for second-order elliptic operators in the plane using pseudoanalytic formal powers,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 455–468, 2011.
- A. Bucio R, R. Castillo-Perez, and M. P. Ramirez T., “On the numerical construction of formal powers and their application to the Electrical Impedance Equation,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (CCE '11), IEEE Catalog Number: CFP11827-ART, pp. 769–774, mex, October 2011.
- A. Sanjeev and B. Boaz, Computational Complexity: A Modern Approach, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2009.