- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 519796, 8 pages
Synchronization of Chaotic Gyros Based on Robust Nonlinear Dynamic Inversion
School of Electronics Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702-701, Republic of Korea
Received 4 February 2013; Accepted 12 June 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos J. S. Alves
Copyright © 2013 Inseok Yang and Dongik Lee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- T. Liao and S. Tsai, “Adaptive synchronization of chaotic systems and its application to secure communications,” Chaos, solitons and fractals, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1387–1396, 2000.
- F. Wang and C. Liu, “Synchronization of unified chaotic system based on passive control,” Physica D, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 55–60, 2007.
- X. Tan, J. Zhang, and Y. Yang, “Synchronizing chaotic systems using backstepping design,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 37–45, 2003.
- B. A. Idowu, U. E. Vincent, and A. N. Njah, “Control and synchronization of chaos in nonlinear gyros via backstepping design,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 11–19, 2008.
- J.-J. Yan, M.-L. Hung, and T.-L. Liao, “Adaptive sliding mode control for synchronization of chaotic gyros with fully unknown parameters,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 298, no. 1-2, pp. 298–306, 2006.
- M. Jang, C. Chen, and C. Chen, “Sliding mode control of chaos in the cubic Chua's circuit system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1437–1449, 2002.
- G. Chen and X. Dong, From Chaos to Order: Methodologies, Perspectives and Applications, vol. 24, World Scientific, Singapore, 1998.
- G. Chen, Control and Synchronization of Chaos: A Bibliography, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Houston, Houston, Tex, USA, 1997.
- H.-K. Chen, “Chaos and chaos synchronization of a symmetric gyro with linear-plus-cubic damping,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 255, no. 4, pp. 719–740, 2002.
- R. B. Leipnik and T. A. Newton, “Double strange attractors in rigid body motion with linear feedback control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 63–67, 1981.
- D. Ito, J. Georgie, J. Valasek, and D. T. Ward, “Reentry vehicle flight controls design guidelines: dynamic inversion,” NASA/TP 2002-210771, 2002.
- D. Enns, D. Bugajski, R. Hendrick, and G. Stein, “Dynamic inversion: an evolving methodology for flight control design,” International Journal of Control, vol. 59, pp. 71–91, 1994.
- I. Yang, D. Kim, and D. Lee, “A flight control strategy using robust dynamic inversion based on sliding mode control,” AIAA 2012-4527, 2012.
- A. J. Ostroff and B. J. Bacon, “Force and moment approach for achievable dynamics using nonlinear dynamic inversion,” AIAA 99-4001, 1999.
- R. J. Adams and S. S. Banda, “Robust flight control design using dynamic inversion and structured singular value synthesis,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 80–92, 1993.
- H. Sira-Ramirez, “Differential geometric methods in variable-structure control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 1359–1390, 1988.
- R. A. DeCarlo, S. H. Zak, and G. P. Matthews, “Variable structure control of nonlinear multivariable systems: a tutorial,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 212–232, 1988.