- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 605017, 7 pages
Stabilization Strategies of Supply Networks with Stochastic Switched Topology
1State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2Institute of Systems Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 1 April 2013; Revised 9 June 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zhihong Guan
Copyright © 2013 Shukai Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. F. Daganzo, A Theory of Supply Chains, vol. 526, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- T. Nagatani and D. Helbing, “Stability analysis and stabilization strategies for linear supply chains,” Physica A, vol. 335, no. 3, pp. 644–660, 2004.
- A. Surana, S. Kumara, M. Greaves, and U. N. Raghavan, “Supply-chain networks: a complex adaptive systems perspective,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 43, no. 20, pp. 4235–4265, 2005.
- D. Helbing, D. Armbruster, A. S. Mikhailov, and E. Lefeber, “Information and material flows in complex networks,” Physica A, vol. 363, no. 1, pp. 11–16, 2006.
- D. Helbing, S. Lämmer, T. Seidel, P. Šeba, and T. Płatkowski, “Physics, stability, and dynamics of supply networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 70, no. 6, Article ID 066116, 6 pages, 2004.
- C. F. Daganzo, “On the stability of supply chains,” Operations Research, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 909–921, 2004.
- M. Laumanns and E. Lefeber, “Robust optimal control of material flows in demand-driven supply networks,” Physica A, vol. 363, no. 1, pp. 24–31, 2006.
- Y. F. Ouyang and X. P. Li, “The bullwhip effect in supply chain networks,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 201, no. 3, pp. 799–810, 2010.
- G. F. Yang, Z. P. Wang, and X. Q. Li, “The optimization of the closed-loop supply chain network,” Transportation Research E, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 16–28, 2009.
- M. Dong, F. L. He, and X. F. Shao, “Modeling and analysis of material flows in re-entrant supply chain networks using modified partial differential equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2011, Article ID 325690, 14 pages, 2011.
- L. Zhang and Y. Zhou, “A new approach to supply chain network equilibrium models,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 82–88, 2012.
- Y. R. Liu, Z. D. Wang, and X. H. Liu, “Exponential synchronization of complex networks with Markovian jump and mixed delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 22, pp. 3986–3998, 2008.
- H. J. Li and D. Yue, “Synchronization of Markovian jumping stochastic complex networks with distributed time delays and probabilistic interval discrete time-varying delays,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 10, Article ID 105101, 2010.
- Y. Ouyang and C. Daganzo, “Robust tests for the bullwhip effect in supply chains with stochastic dynamics,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 340–353, 2008.
- Y. Wu, M. Dong, W. Tang, and F. F. Chen, “Performance analysis of serial supply chain networks considering system disruptions,” Production Planning and Control, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 774–793, 2010.
- L. Rodrigues and E. K. Boukas, “Piecewise-linear controller synthesis with applications to inventory control of switched production systems,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 1245–1254, 2006.
- S. Li, W. Tang, and J. Zhang, “Robust control for synchronization of singular complex delayed networks with stochastic switched coupling,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 89, no. 10, pp. 1332–1344, 2012.
- E. Adida and G. Perakis, “A nonlinear continuous time optimal control model of dynamic pricing and inventory control with no backorders,” Naval Research Logistics, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 767–795, 2007.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- J. Zhang and W. Tang, “Output feedback optimal guaranteed cost control of uncertain piecewise linear systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 569–590, 2009.
- J. X. Zhang and W. S. Tang, “Optimal control for a class of chaotic systems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 859542, 20 pages, 2012.