- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 671402, 6 pages
A Superlinearly Convergent Method for the Generalized Complementarity Problem over a Polyhedral Cone
1School of Management Science, Qufu Normal University, Rizhao, Shandong 276800, China
2Software Center, Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110004, China
3College of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110004, China
Received 24 April 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: Turgut Öziş
Copyright © 2013 Fengming Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Jiang, M. Fukushima, L. Qi, and D. Sun, “A trust region method for solving generalized complementarity problems,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 140–157, 1998.
- C. Kanzow and M. Fukushima, “Equivalence of the generalized complementarity problem to differentiable unconstrained minimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 581–603, 1996.
- P. Tseng, N. Yamashita, and M. Fukushima, “Equivalence of complementarity problems to differentiable minimization: a unified approach,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 446–460, 1996.
- F. Facchiner and J. S. Pang, Finite-Dimensional Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- R. Andreani, A. Friedlander, and S. A. Santos, “On the resolution of the generalized nonlinear complementarity problem,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 303–321, 2001.
- Y. Wang, F. Ma, and J. Zhang, “A nonsmooth L-M method for solving the generalized nonlinear complementarity problem over a polyhedral cone,” Applied Mathematics and Optimization, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 73–92, 2005.
- X. Zhang, F. Ma, and Y. Wang, “A Newton-type algorithm for generalized linear complementarity problem over a polyhedral cone,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 169, no. 1, pp. 388–401, 2005.
- F. Ma, Y. Wang, and H. Zhao, “A potential reduction method for the generalized linear complementarity problem over a polyhedral cone,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 259–267, 2010.
- A. Fischer, “A special Newton-type optimization method,” Optimization., vol. 24, no. 3-4, pp. 269–284, 1992.
- C. Ma and X. Chen, “The convergence of a one-step smoothing Newton method for -NCP based on a new smoothing NCP-function,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 216, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2008.
- L. Q. Qi and J. Sun, “A nonsmooth version of Newton's method,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 353–367, 1993.
- A. Fischer, “Solution of monotone complementarity problems with locally Lipschitzian functions,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 513–532, 1997.
- L. Q. Qi, “Convergence analysis of some algorithms for solving nonsmooth equations,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 227–244, 1993.