- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 714525, 10 pages
Passivity and Passification for Delay Fuzzy System Based on Delay Partitioning Approach
1The State Key Laboratory of Alternate Electrical Power System with Renewable Energy Sources, North China Electric Power University, Beijing 102206, China
2Department of Automation, North China Electric Power University, Baoding 071003, China
Received 17 February 2013; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Constantinos Siettos
Copyright © 2013 Xiangjie Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Willems, “Dissipative dynamical systems. I. General theory,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 45, pp. 321–351, 1972.
- D. J. Hill and P. J. Moylan, “Dissipative dynamical systems: basic input-output and state properties,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 309, no. 5, pp. 327–357, 1980.
- G. Feng, “A survey on analysis and design of model-based fuzzy control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 676–697, 2006.
- J. Lam and S. Zhou, “Dynamic output feedback control of discrete-time fuzzy systems: a fuzzy-basis-dependent Lyapunov function approach,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 25–37, 2007.
- Y. He, M. Wu, J.-H. She, and G.-P. Liu, “Parameter-dependent Lyapunov functional for stability of time-delay systems with polytopic-type uncertainties,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 828–832, 2004.
- E. Kim and H. Lee, “New approaches to relaxed quadratic stability condition of fuzzy control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 523–534, 2000.
- X. N. Song, J. W. Lu, S. Y. Xu, H. Shen, and J. J. Lu, “Robust stabilization of state delayed T-S fuzzy systems with input saturation via dynamic anti-windup fuzzy design,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 6665–6676, 2011.
- Y. Y. Cao and P. M. Frank, “Robust disturbance attenuation for a class of uncertain discrete-time fuzzy systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 406–415, 2000.
- C. Lin, Q.-G. Wang, and T. H. Lee, “Improvement on observer-based control for T-S fuzzy systems,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 1651–1656, 2005.
- P. Shi and S. K. Nguang, “ output feedback control of fuzzy system models under sampled measurements,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 46, no. 5-6, pp. 705–717, 2003.
- S. K. Nguang, P. Shi, and S. Ding, “Delay-dependent fault estimation for uncertain time-delay nonlinear systems: an LMI approach,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 16, no. 18, pp. 913–933, 2006.
- D. F. Zhang, H. Wang, B. C. Lu, and Z. Q. Wang, “LMI-based fault detection fuzzy observer design with multiple performance constraints for a class of non-linear systems: Comparative Study,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control B, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 633–645, 2012.
- X. M. Zhang, Z. J. Zhang, and G. P. Lu, “Fault detection for state-delay fuzzy systems subject to random communication delay,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 2439–2451, 2012.
- X. J. Su, L. G. Wu, P. Shi, and Y. D. Song, “ model reduction of Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Stochastic Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 1574–1585, 2012.
- K. Tanaka and H. Wang, Fuzzy Control Systems Design and Analysis: A Linear Matrix Inequality Approach, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- S. Xu, J. Lam, S. Huang, and C. Yang, “ model reduction for linear time-delay systems: continuous-time case,” International Journal of Control, vol. 74, no. 11, pp. 1062–1074, 2001.
- Y. He, Q. G. Wang, and C. Lin, “An improved H∞ filter design for systems with time-varying interval delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 1235–1239, 2006.
- X. J. Su, P. Shi, L. G. Wu, and Y. D. Song, “A novel approach to filter design for T-S fuzzy discrete-time systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1114–1129, 2012.
- C. Li and X. Liao, “Passivity analysis of neural networks with time delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 471–475, 2005.
- C. Li, H. Zhang, and X. Liao, “Passivity and passification of fuzzy systems with time delays,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 52, no. 6-7, pp. 1067–1078, 2006.
- Y. Zhang, Q. L. Zhang, and Q. Li, “Passive controller design for T-S fuzzy systems with time delay,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 328–331, 2009.
- C. Li, H. Zhang, and X. Liao, “Passivity and passification of uncertain fuzzy systems,” IEE Proceedings Circuits, Decices and Systems, vol. 152, no. 6, pp. 649–653, 2005.