- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 739253, 7 pages
Automata-Based Analysis of Stage Suspended Boom Systems
1Guangxi Key Lab of Hybrid Computation and IC Design Analysis, Guangxi University for Nationalities, Nanning 530006, China
2School of Information Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
3School of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
Received 7 February 2013; Accepted 23 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaoyu Song
Copyright © 2013 Anping He et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. McCann, “Stunt injuries and fatalities increasing, Tech. Rep.,” http://www.uic.edu/sph/glakes/harts1/HARTS_library/stunts.txt.
- R. Alur, C. Courcoubetis, N. Halbwachs et al., “The algorithmic analysis of hybrid systems,” Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 3–34, 1995.
- T. A. Henzinger, P.-H. Ho, and H. Wong-Toi, “Algorithmic analysis of nonlinear hybrid systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 540–554, 1998.
- T. A. Henzinger, “The theory of hybrid automata,” Tech. Rep. UCB/ERL M96/28, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Calif, USA, 1996.
- C. S. F. Balduzzi and A. Giua, “Modelling automated manufacturing systems with hybrid automata,” in Proceedings of the Workshop on Formal Methods and Manufacturing, vol. 138, pp. 33–48, Zaragoza, Spain, 1999.
- R. Gentilini, K. Schneider, and B. Mishra, “Successive abstractions of hybrid automata for monotonic CTL model checking,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Logical Foundations of Computer Science (LFCS '07), pp. 224–240, June 2007.
- A. Podelski and S. Wagner, “Model checking of hybrid systems: from reachability towards stability,” in Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, vol. 3927 of Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, pp. 507–521, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.
- T. A. Henzinger, P. W. Kopke, A. Puri, and P. Varaiya, “What's decidable about hybrid automata?” Journal of Computer and System Sciences, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 94–124, 1998.
- B. C. Williams, M. M. Henry, and M. M. Henry, Model-Based Estimation of Proba- Bilistic Hybrid Automata, 2002.
- J. M. B. Braman and R. M. Murray, “Probabilistic safety analysis of sensor-driven hybrid automata,” in Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, 2008.
- A. Edalat and D. Pattinson, “Denotational semantics of hybrid automata,” in Proceedings of the Foundations of software science and computation structures (FoSSaCS '06), vol. 3921, pp. 231–245, Springer, 2006.
- O. Msller and T. Stauner, “Modelling and verification using linear hybrid automata-a case study,” Mathematical Modelling of Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, 111 pages, 1996.