- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 748204, 11 pages
The Compound Binomial Risk Model with Randomly Charging Premiums and Paying Dividends to Shareholders
School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 24 October 2012; Revised 22 May 2013; Accepted 4 June 2013
Academic Editor: Samir H. Saker
Copyright © 2013 Xiong Wang and Lei He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Cheng, H. U. Gerber, and E. S. W. Shiu, “Discounted probabilities and ruin theory in the compound binomial model,” Insurance, vol. 26, no. 2-3, pp. 239–250, 2000.
- H. Cossette, D. Landriault, and E. Marceau, “Ruin probabilities in the compound Markov binomial model,” Scandinavian Actuarial Journal, no. 4, pp. 301–323, 2003.
- D. C. M. Dickson, “Some comments on the compound binomial model,” ASTIN Bulletin, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 33–45, 1994.
- H. U. Gerber, “Mathematical fun with the compound Poisson process,” ASTIN Bulletin, vol. 18, pp. 161–168, 1988.
- S. Karlin and H. M. Taylor, A First Course in Stochastic Processes, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1975.
- N. J. Pullman, Matrix Theory and Its Applications, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1976.
- E. S. W. Shiu, “The probability of eventual ruin in compound binomial model,” ASTIN Bulletin, vol. 19, pp. 179–190, 1989.
- Y. Xiao and J. Guo, “The compound binomial risk model with time-correlated claims,” Insurance, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 124–133, 2007.
- K. C. Yuen and J. Y. Guo, “Ruin probabilities for time-correlated claims in the compound binomial model,” Insurance, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 47–57, 2001.
- J. Tan and X. Yang, “The compound binomial model with randomized decisions on paying dividends,” Insurance, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 2006.
- Z. Bao, “A note on the compound binomial model with randomized dividend strategy,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 276–286, 2007.
- D. Landriault, “Randomized dividends in the compound binomial model with a general premium rate,” Scandinavian Actuarial Journal, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2008.
- L. He and X. Yang, “The compound binomial model with randomly paying dividends to shareholders and policyholders,” Insurance, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 443–449, 2010.
- J. Tan and X. Yang, “The compound binomial model with a constant dividend barrier and periodically paid dividends,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 167–177, 2012.