- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 802791, 7 pages
Algorithms for Some Euler-Type Identities for Multiple Zeta Values
Department of Mathematics, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: C. Conca
Copyright © 2013 Shifeng Ding and Weijun Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Dilcher, “Sums of products of Bernoulli numbers,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 23–41, 1996.
- M. K. Eie, “A note on Bernoulli numbers and Shintani generalized Bernoulli polynomials,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 348, no. 3, pp. 1117–1136, 1996.
- A. Petojević and H. M. Srivastava, “Computation of Euler's type sums of the products of Bernoulli numbers,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 796–801, 2009.
- R. Sitaramachandra Rao and B. Davis, “Some identities involving the Riemann zeta function. II,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1175–1186, 1986.
- W. P. Zhang, “On the several identities of Riemann zeta-function,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 36, no. 22, pp. 1852–1856, 1991.
- M. E. Hoffman, “On multiple zeta values of even arguments,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1205.7051.
- H. Gangl, M. Kaneko, and D. Zagier, “Double zeta values and modular forms,” in Automorphic Forms and Zeta Functions. In Memory of Tsuneo Arakawa. Proceedings of the Conference, Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan, September 2004, pp. 71–106, World Scientific, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 2006.
- Z. Shen and T. Cai, “Some identities for multiple zeta values,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 132, no. 2, pp. 314–323, 2012.
- A. Granville, “A decomposition of Riemann's zeta-function,” in Analytic Number Theory (Kyoto, 1996), vol. 247 of London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Ser., pp. 95–101, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1997.
- R. Remmert, Classical Topics in Complex Function Theory, vol. 172 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA, 1998.