- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 813598, 9 pages
Design of Controllers and Observer-Based Controllers for Time-Delay Singularly Perturbed Systems via Composite Control
Department of Electrical Engineering, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Tainan City, Taiwan
Received 15 February 2013; Accepted 11 April 2013
Academic Editor: Xinyu Song
Copyright © 2013 Juing-Shian Chiou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. V. Kokotović, H. K. Khalil, and J. O'Reilly, Singular Perturbation Methods in Control: Analysis and Design, Academic Press Inc., London, UK, 1986.
- D. S. Naidu, Singular Perturbation Methodology in Control Systems, vol. 34 of IEE Control Engineering Series, Peter Peregrinus Ltd., Hitchin, UK, 1988.
- H. Wu, “Decentralized adaptive robust control for a class of large-scale systems including delayed state perturbations in the interconnections,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 1745–1751, 2002.
- Y. Xia and Y. Jia, “Robust sliding-mode control for uncertain time-delay systems: an LMI approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 1086–1092, 2003.
- Z. Shao and J. R. Rowland, “Stability of time-delay singularly perturbed systems,” IEE Proceedings: Control Theory and Applications, vol. 142, no. 2, pp. 111–113, 1995.
- Z. Shao, “Robust stability of singularly perturbed systems with state delays,” IEE Proceedings: Control Theory and Applications, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 2–6, 2003.
- S. T. Pan, F. H. Hsiao, and C. C. Teng, “Stability bound of multiple time delay singularly perturbed systems,” Electronics Letters, vol. 32, no. 14, pp. 1327–1328, 1996.
- H. Trinh and M. Aldeen, “Robust stability of singularly perturbed discrete-delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1620–1623, 1995.
- C. F. Chen, S. T. Pai, and J. G. Hsieh, “Stability analysis for a class of uncertain discrete singularly perturbed systems with multiple time delay,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 124, no. 9, pp. 467–472, 2002.
- F.-H. Hsiao, S.-T. Pan, and C.-C. Teng, “An efficient algorithm for finding the D-stability bound of discrete singularly perturbed systems with multiple time delays,” International Journal of Control, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 1999.
- F. H. Hsiao, J. D. Hwang, and S. T. Pan, “D-stability problem of discrete singularly perturbed systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 227–236, 2003.
- T. H. S. Li and J. H. Li, “Stabilization bound of discrete two-time-scale systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 479–489, 1992.
- Z. H. Shao and M. E. Sawan, “Stabilisation of uncertain singularly perturbed systems,” IEE Proceedings: Control Theory and Applications, vol. 153, no. 1, pp. 99–103, 2006.
- A. Hmamed, “Further results on the robust stability of uncertain time-delay systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 605–614, 1991.
- E. Fridman and U. Shaked, “A descriptor system approach to control of linear time-delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 253–270, 2002.
- Z.-H. Guan, G. Chen, X. Yu, and Y. Qin, “Robust decentralized stabilization for a class of large-scale time-delay uncertain impulsive dynamical systems,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 2075–2084, 2002.
- E. Fridman and U. Shaked, “-control of linear state-delay descriptor systems: an LMI approach,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 351-352, pp. 271–302, 2002.
- E. Fridman, “New Lyapunov-Krasovskii functionals for stability of linear retarded and neutral type systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 309–319, 2001.
- C.-H. Chou and C.-C. Cheng, “A decentralized model reference adaptive variable structure controller for large-scale time-varying delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 1213–1217, 2003.