- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 854125, 7 pages
Generalized Minimax Programming with Nondifferentiable (, )-Invexity
Department of Mathematics, Hanshan Normal University, Guangdong 521041, China
Received 26 November 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: C. Conca
Copyright © 2013 D. H. Yuan and X. L. Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Antczak, “Generalized fractional minimax programming with --invexity,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 1505–1525, 2008.
- M. A. Hanson, “On sufficiency of the Kuhn-Tucker conditions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 545–550, 1981.
- A. Ben-Israel and B. Mond, “What is invexity?” Australian Mathematical Society Journal B, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 1986.
- T. Antczak, “New optimality conditions and duality results of type in differentiable mathematical programming,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1617–1632, 2007.
- T. Antczak, “On -invex multiobjective programming. Part I. Optimality,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 97–109, 2009.
- T. Antczak, “On -invex multiobjective programming. Part II. Duality,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 111–140, 2009.
- T. Antczak, “-invex sets and functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 263, no. 2, pp. 355–379, 2001.
- V. Preda, “On efficiency and duality for multiobjective programs,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 166, no. 2, pp. 365–377, 1992.
- Z. A. Liang, H. X. Huang, and P. M. Pardalos, “Optimality conditions and duality for a class of nonlinear fractional programming problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 110, no. 3, pp. 611–619, 2001.
- D. H. Yuan, X. L. Liu, A. Chinchuluun, and P. M. Pardalos, “Nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming problems with -convexity,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 129, no. 1, pp. 185–199, 2006.
- M. V. Ştefănescu and A. Ştefănescu, “Minimax programming under new invexity assumptions,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 367–376, 2007.
- T. Antczak, “The notion of -invexity in differentiable multiobjective programming,” Journal of Applied Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 63–79, 2005.
- H. C. Lai and J. C. Lee, “On duality theorems for a nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 146, no. 1, pp. 115–126, 2002.
- T. Antczak, “Minimax programming under -invexity,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 158, no. 1, pp. 1–19, 2004.
- I. Ahmad, S. Gupta, N. Kailey, and R. P. Agarwal, “Duality in nondifierentiable minimax fractional programming with B-(p, r)-invexity,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2011, article 75, 2011.
- T. Antczak, “Nonsmooth minimax programming under locally Lipschitz -invexity,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 23, pp. 9606–9624, 2011.
- S. K. Mishra and K. Shukla, “Nonsmooth minimax programming problems with --invex functions,” Optimization, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 95–103, 2010.
- D. H. Yuan, X. L. Liu, S. Y. Yang, and G. M. Lai, “Nondifierential mathematical programming involving (G, β)-invexity,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2012, article 256, 2012.
- F. H. Clarke, Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- M. Studniarski and A. W. A. Taha, “A characterization of strict local minimizers of order one for nonsmooth static minmax problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 259, no. 2, pp. 368–376, 2001.