- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 869469, 4 pages
Some Sufficient Conditions for Starlikeness and Convexity of Order
1Department of Mathematics, Suqian College, Suqian 223800, China
2Department of Mathematics, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225002, China
Received 22 November 2012; Revised 12 February 2013; Accepted 16 February 2013
Academic Editor: Zhijun Liu
Copyright © 2013 Yi-Ling Cang and Jin-Lin Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-L. Li and S. Owa, “Sufficient conditions for starlikeness,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 313–318, 2002.
- L. J. Lin and S. Owa, “Properties of the Salagean operator,” Georgian Mathematical Journal, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 361–366, 1998.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Second-order differential inequalities in the complex plane,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 289–305, 1978.
- P. T. Mocanu, “Some starlikeness conditions for analytic functions,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 33, no. 1-2, pp. 117–124, 1988.
- P. T. Mocanu, “Some simple criteria for starlikeness and convexity,” Libertas Mathematica, vol. 13, pp. 27–40, 1993.
- M. Nunokawa, S. Owa, Y. Polatoglu, M. Caglar, and E. Y. Duman, “Some sufficient conditions for starlikeness and convexity,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 333–337, 2010.
- C. Ramesha, S. Kumar, and K. S. Padmanabhan, “A sufficient condition for starlikeness,” Chinese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 167–171, 1995.
- J. Sokół, “On an application of certain sufficient condition for starlikeness,” Journal of Mathematics and Applications, vol. 30, pp. 131–135, 2008.
- J. Sokól, “On a condition for -starlikeness,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 352, no. 2, pp. 696–701, 2009.
- N. Uyanık, M. Aydogan, and S. Owa, “Extensions of sufficient conditions for starlikeness and convexity of order ,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1393–1399, 2011.
- N. Xu and D. Yang, “Some criteria for starlikeness and strongly starlikeness,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 579–590, 2005.
- U. Leonhardt, “Optical conformal mapping,” Science, vol. 312, no. 5781, pp. 1777–1780, 2006.
- J. B. Pendry, D. Schurig, and D. R. Smith, “Controlling electromagnetic fields,” Science, vol. 312, no. 5781, pp. 1780–1782, 2006.
- N. Kundtz and D. R. Smith, “Extreme-angle broadband metamaterial lens,” Nature Materials, vol. 9, pp. 129–132, 2010.
- R. Liu, C. Ji, J. J. Mock, J. Y. Chin, T. J. Cui, and D. R. Smith, “Broadband ground-plane cloak,” Science, vol. 323, no. 5912, pp. 366–369, 2009.
- G. A. Rao and S. P. Mahulikar, “Integrated review of stealth technology and its role in airpower,” Aeronautical Journal, vol. 106, pp. 629–641, 2002.
- D. Schurig, J. J. Mock, B. J. Justice et al., “Metamaterial electromagnetic cloak at microwave frequencies,” Science, vol. 314, no. 5801, pp. 977–980, 2006.
- A. K. Mishra, T. Panigrahi, and R. K. Mishra, “Subordination and inclusion theorems for subclasses of meromorphic functions with applications to electromagnetic cloaking,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 57, pp. 945–962, 2013.