- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 876191, 9 pages
Interference Control for Cognitive Network with High Mobility
State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 19 April 2013; Revised 9 July 2013; Accepted 23 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chih-Hao Lin
Copyright © 2013 Yuanxuan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- FCC, Spectrum Policy Task Force, Proceedings of the Federal Communications Commission, Washington, DC, USA, 2002.
- J. Mitola, “Cognitive radio architecture evolution,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 97, no. 4, pp. 626–641, 2009.
- O. Simeone, Y. Bar-Ness, and U. Spagnolini, “Stable throughput of cognitive radios with and without relaying capability,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2351–2360, 2007.
- J. Mietzner, L. Lampe, and R. Schober, “Distributed transmit power allocation for multihop cognitive-radio systems,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 5187–5201, 2009.
- M. Gastpar, “On capacity under receive and spatial spectrum-sharing constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 471–487, 2007.
- A. Goldsmith, S. A. Jafar, I. Maric, and S. Srinivasa, “Breaking spectrum gridlock with cognitive radios: an information theoretic perspective,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 97, no. 5, pp. 894–914, 2009.
- H. Yao, Z. Zhou, H. Liu, and L. Zhang, “Optimal power allocation in joint spectrum underlay and overlay cognitive radio networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks and Communications (CROWNCOM '09), pp. 1–5, June 2009.
- L. Le and E. Hossain, “Resource allocation for spectrum underlay in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 5306–5315, 2008.
- M. Z. Win, P. C. Pinto, and L. A. Shepp, “A mathematical theory of network interference and its applications,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 205–230, 2009.
- A. Rabbachin, T. Q. S. Quek, H. Shin, and M. Z. Win, “Cognitive network interference,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 480–493, 2011.
- K. Guan, Z. Zhong, and B. Ai, “Assessment of LTE-R using high speed railway channel model,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing (CMC '11), pp. 461–464, April 2011.
- W. Qiu, B. Xie, H. Minn, and C. Chong, “Interference-controlled transmission schemes for cognitive radio in frequency-selective time-varying fading channels,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 142–153, 2012.
- M. Patzold, Mobile Fading Channels, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- M. B. Shenouda and T. N. Davidson, “Convex conic formulations of robust downlink precoder designs with quality of service constraints,” IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 714–724, 2007.