- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 941673, 7 pages
Matrix Sequences in terms of Padovan and Perrin Numbers
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Selcuk University, Campus, 42075 Konya, Turkey
Received 5 June 2013; Revised 29 August 2013; Accepted 13 September 2013
Academic Editor: Debasish Roy
Copyright © 2013 Nazmiye Yilmaz and Necati Taskara. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Falcón and A. Plaza, “On the Fibonacci -numbers,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1615–1624, 2007.
- T. Koshy, Fibonacci and Lucas Numbers with Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- A. G. Shannon, P. G. Anderson, and A. F. Horadam, “Properties of Cordonnier, Perrin and van der Laan numbers,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 825–831, 2006.
- Y. Yazlik and N. Taskara, “A note on generalized -Horadam sequence,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 36–41, 2012.
- H. Civciv and R. Türkmen, “On the -Fibonacci and Fibonacci matrix sequences,” Ars Combinatoria, vol. 87, pp. 161–173, 2008.
- H. H. Gulec and N. Taskara, “On the -Pell and -Pell-Lucas sequences and their matrix representations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 1554–1559, 2012.
- Y. Yazlik, N. Taskara, K. Uslu, and N. Yilmaz, “The Generalized -Sequence and its Matrix Sequence,” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1389, pp. 381–384, 2012.
- L. Marek-Crnjac, “On the mass spectrum of the elementary particles of the standard model using El Naschie's golden field theory,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 611–618, 2003.
- L. Marek-Crnjac, “The mass spectrum of high energy elementary particles via El Naschie's golden mean nested oscillators, the Dunkerly-Southwell eigenvalue theorems and KAM,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 125–133, 2003.
- A. G. Shannon and A. F. Horadam, “Generating functions for powers of third order recurrence sequences,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 38, pp. 791–794, 1971.