- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 983051, 9 pages
Incomplete Phase Space Reconstruction Method Based on Subspace Adaptive Evolution Approximation
1School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Chongqing University of Science and Technology, Chongqing 401331, China
2School of Electronic Engineering, Xi'an Shiyou University, Xi’an 710065, China
Received 19 July 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Baocang Ding
Copyright © 2013 Tai-fu Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Kaddoum, F. Gagnon, P. Chargé, and D. Roviras, “A generalized BER prediction method for differential chaos shift keying system through different communication channels,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 425–437, 2012.
- B. Sivakumar, “Chaos theory in geophysics: past, present and future,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 441–462, 2004.
- P. A. Mastorocostas, J. B. Theocharis, and A. G. Bakirtzis, “Fuzzy modeling for short term load forecasting using the orthogonal least squares method,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 29–36, 1999.
- H. Y. Yang, H. Ye, G. Wang, J. Khan, and T. Hu, “Fuzzy neural very-short-term load forecasting based on chaotic dynamics reconstruction,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 462–469, 2006.
- B. Sivakumar, “A phase-space reconstruction approach to prediction of suspended sediment concentration in rivers,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 258, no. 1–4, pp. 149–162, 2002.
- A. Porporato and L. Ridolfi, “Nonlinear analysis of river flow time sequences,” Water Resources Research, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1353–1367, 1997.
- P. Zhao, L. Xing, and J. Yu, “Chaotic time series prediction: from one to another,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 25, pp. 2174–2177, 2009.
- H. D. I. Abarbanel, Analysis of Observed Chaotic Data, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- M. B. Kennel, R. Brown, and H. D. I. Abarbanel, “Determining embedding dimension for phase-space reconstruction using a geometrical construction,” Physical Review A, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 3403–3411, 1992.
- H. Ma and C. Han, “Selection of embedding dimension and delay time in phase space reconstruction,” Frontiers of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in China, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 111–114, 2006.
- B. Chen, G. Liu, J. Tang et al., “Research on chaotic sequence autocorrelation by phase space method,” Journal of the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 859–863, 2010.
- A. Jiang, X. Huang, Z. Zhang, J. Li, Z.-Y. Zhang, and H.-X. Hua, “Mutual information algorithms,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 2947–2960, 2010.
- N. Abu-Shikhah and F. Elkarmi, “Medium-term electric load forecasting using singular value decomposition,” Energy, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 4259–4271, 2011.
- C. Gao and X. Liu, “Chaotic identification of BF ironmaking process I: the calculation of saturated correlative dimension,” Acta Metallurgica Sinica, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 347–350, 2004.
- I. M. Carrión and E. A. Antúnez, “Thread-based implementations of the false nearest neighbors method,” Parallel Computing, vol. 35, no. 10-11, pp. 523–534, 2009.
- J. Hite Jr., Learning in Chaos, Gulf Professional Publishing, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1999.
- Y. Hu and T. Chen, “Phase-space reconstruction technology of chaotic attractor based on C-C method,” Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, vol. 35, no. 10-11, pp. 425–430, 2012.
- D. A. Fadare, “The application of artificial neural networks to mapping of wind speed profile for energy application in Nigeria,” Applied Energy, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 934–942, 2010.
- S. Salcedo-Sanz, A. M. Ángel M. Pérez-Bellido, E. G. Ortiz-García, A. Portilla-Figueras, L. Prieto, and D. Paredes, “Hybridizing the fifth generation mesoscale model with artificial neural networks for short-term wind speed prediction,” Renewable Energy, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1451–1457, 2009.
- D. C. Dracopoulos, Evolutionary Learning Algorithms for Neural Adaptative Control, Springer, London, UK, 1997.
- J. Xue and Z. Shi, “Short-time traffic flow prediction based on chaos time series theory,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 68–72, 2008.
- H. Yang, J. Li, and F. Ding, “A neural network learning algorithm of chemical process modeling based on the extended Kalman filter,” Neurocomputing, vol. 70, no. 4–6, pp. 625–632, 2007.
- R. S. Bucy and K. D. Senne, “Digital synthesis of non-linear filters,” Automatica, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 287–298, 1971.
- J. Wang and Y. Xie, “Solar radiation prediction based on phase space reconstruction of wavelet neural network,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 4603–4607, 2011.
- H. Kantz and T. Schreiber, Nonlinear Time Series Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1997.
- T. E. Karakasidis and A. Charakopoulos, “Detection of low-dimensional chaos in wind time series,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1723–1732, 2009.
- P. Louka, G. Galanis, N. Siebert et al., “Improvements in wind speed forecasts for wind power prediction purposes using Kalman filtering,” Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, vol. 96, no. 12, pp. 2348–2362, 2008.
- M. Poncela, P. Poncela, and J. R. Perán, “Automatic tuning of Kalman filters by maximum likelihood methods for wind energy forecasting,” Applied Energy, vol. 108, no. 12, pp. 349–362, 2013.