- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 150941, 6 pages
Best Proximity Point for Generalized Proximal Weak Contractions in Complete Metric Space
1Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620 024, India
Received 19 September 2013; Accepted 29 October 2013; Published 16 January 2014
Academic Editor: Francis T. K. Au
Copyright © 2014 Erdal Karapınar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Pragadeeswarar, M. Marudai, P. Kumam, and K. Sitthithakerngkiet, “The Existence and Uniqueness of Coupled Best Proximity Point for Proximally Coupled Contraction in a Complete Ordered Metric Space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- V. Pragadeeswarar, and M. Marudai, “Best Proximity Points for Generalized Proximal Weak Contractions Satisfying Rational Expression on Ordered Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.