- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 458306, 11 pages
A Class of Stochastic Nonlinear Delay System with Jumps
1College of Mathematics, Jilin University, Changchun 130061, China
2Florida State University, Department of Scientific Computing, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
Received 30 August 2013; Revised 25 November 2013; Accepted 9 December 2013; Published 30 January 2014
Academic Editor: Chong Lin
Copyright © 2014 Ling Bai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Wu and S. Hu, “Stochastic suppression and stabilization of delay differential systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 488–500, 2011.
- F. Wu, X. Mao, and S. Hu, “Stochastic suppression and stabilization of functional differential equations,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 745–753, 2010.
- F. Wu and S. Hu, “Suppression and stabilisation of noise,” International Journal of Control, vol. 82, no. 11, pp. 2150–2157, 2009.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and their Applications, Ellis Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1997.
- C. Yuan and X. Mao, “Stability of stochastic delay hybrid systems with jumps,” European Journal of Control, vol. 6, pp. 595–608, 2010.
- G. Yin and F. Xi, “Stability of regime-switching jump diffusions,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 4525–4549, 2010.
- D. Applebaum, Lévy Processes and Stochastic Calculus, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2009.