- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 254391, 3 pages
1H and 13C NMR Assignments of Cytotoxic 3S-1,2,3,4-Tetrahydro-β-carboline-3-carboxylic Acid from the Leaves of Cichorium endivia
Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100050, China
Received 17 September 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Feng Wei
Copyright © 2012 Fu-Xin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. DuPont, Z. Mondin, G. Williamson, and K. R. Price, “Effect of variety, processing, and storage on the flavonoid glycoside content and composition of lettuce endive,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 3957–3964, 2000.
- R. Llorach, A. Martínez-Sánchez, F. A. Tomás-Barberán, M. I. Gil, and F. Ferreres, “Characterisation of polyphenols and antioxidant properties of five lettuce varieties and escarole,” Food Chemistry, vol. 108, pp. 1028–1038, 2008.
- C. J. Chen, A. J. Deng, C. Liu, R. Shi, H. L. Qin, and A. P. Wang, “Hepatoprotective activity of Cichorium endivia L. extract and its chemical constituents,” Molecules, vol. 16, pp. 9049–9066, 2011.
- J. P. Peng, Y. Q. Qiao, and X. S. Yao, “Nitrogen-containing compounds from Allium macrostmon Bunge. and Allium chinese G. Don,” Chinese Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 5, p. 134, 1995.
- S. Yahara, N. Uda, E. Yoshio, and E. Yae, “Steroidal alkaloid glycosides from tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum),” Journal of Natural Products, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 500–502, 2004.