- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 270540, 7 pages
Bandgap Engineering in ZnO By Doping with 3d Transition Metal Ions
1Materials Science Centre, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600025, India
2Center for Condensed Matter Sciences, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
Received 6 November 2010; Accepted 21 February 2011
Academic Editor: Robert Moshammer
Copyright © 2011 D. Paul Joseph and C. Venkateswaran. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sanith Jacob, A.U. Santhoskumar, K.P. Bhuvana, K. Palanivelu, and S.K. Nayak, “Investigation of the properties of ferromagnetic ZnO:Cr2O3 nanocomposites,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 326–330, 2012.
- Qasem A. Drmosh, Saleem G. Rao, Zain H. Yamani, and Mohammed A. Gondal, “Crystalline nanostructured Cu doped ZnO thin films grown at room temperature by pulsed laser deposition technique and their characterization,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 270, pp. 104–108, 2013.
- Biju Mani Rajbongshi, and S.K. Samdarshi, “ZnO and Co-ZnO nanorods—Complementary role of oxygen vacancy in photocatalytic activity of under UV and visible radiation flux,” Materials Science and Engineering: B, 2013.