- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 270540, 7 pages
Bandgap Engineering in ZnO By Doping with 3d Transition Metal Ions
1Materials Science Centre, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600025, India
2Center for Condensed Matter Sciences, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
Received 6 November 2010; Accepted 21 February 2011
Academic Editor: Robert Moshammer
Copyright © 2011 D. Paul Joseph and C. Venkateswaran. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sanith Jacob, A.U. Santhoskumar, K.P. Bhuvana, K. Palanivelu, and S.K. Nayak, “Investigation of the properties of ferromagnetic ZnO:Cr2O3 nanocomposites,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 326–330, 2012.
- Qasem A. Drmosh, Saleem G. Rao, Zain H. Yamani, and Mohammed A. Gondal, “Crystalline nanostructured Cu doped ZnO thin films grown at room temperature by pulsed laser deposition technique and their characterization,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 270, pp. 104–108, 2013.
- Biju Mani Rajbongshi, and S.K. Samdarshi, “ZnO and Co-ZnO nanorods—Complementary role of oxygen vacancy in photocatalytic activity of under UV and visible radiation flux,” Materials Science and Engineering: B, 2013.
- Azeddine Chelouche, Djamel Djouadi, and Ali Aksas, “Study of structural and optical properties of iron doped ZnO thin films prepared by sol-gel,” The European Physical Journal Applied Physics, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 10304, 2013.
- Naif Mohammed Al-Hada, Elias B. Saion, Abdul Halim Shaari, Mazliana A. Kamarudin, Moayad Husein Flaifel, Sahrim Hj Ahmad, and Salahudeen A. Gene, “A Facile Thermal-Treatment Route to Synthesize ZnO Nanosheets and Effect of Calcination Temperature,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Ganesh Kumar Mani, and John Bosco Balaguru Rayappan, “Selective Detection of Ammonia Using Spray Pyrolysis Deposited Pure and Nickel Doped ZnO Thin Films,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- Hongbo Liu, Yang Liu, Lili Yang, Zhenguo Chen, Xu Zhang, Jinghai Yang, and Zhiping Zhou, “Influences of annealing temperature on structural, magnetic and optical properties of Zn0.98V0.02O nanoparticles,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 27, pp. 309–313, 2014.
- Lubna Mustafa, Safia Anjum, Salma Waseem, Rehana Zia, Rameesha Choudhry, Shahid M. Ramay, Asif Mahmood, Shahid Atiq, and Salah Ud-Din Khan, “Investigation of Structural, Magnetic, and Optical Properties of ZnO Codoped with Co and Cd,” Advances in Condensed Matter Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Jacek Wojnarowicz, Sylwia Kusnieruk, Tadeusz Chudoba, Stanislaw Gierlotka, Witold Lojkowski, Wojciech Knoff, Malgorzata I. Lukasiewicz, Bartlomiej S. Witkowski, Anna Wolska, Marcin T. Klepka, Tomasz Story, and Marek Godlewski, “Paramagnetism of cobalt-doped ZnO nanoparticles obtained by microwave solvothermal synthesis,” Beilstein Journal Of Nanotechnology, vol. 6, pp. 1957–1969, 2015.
- Anuraj Sundararaj, Gopalakrishnan Chandrasekaran, Helen Annal Therese, Arumugam Sonachalam, and Karthigeyan Annamalai, “Effect of electron beam rapid thermal annealing on crystallographic, structural and magnetic properties of Zn1-xSmxO thin films,” Journal Of Magnetism And Magnetic Materials, vol. 378, pp. 112–117, 2015.
- Palvinder Kaur, S. K. Pandey, Sanjeev Kumar, N. S. Negi, C. L. Chen, S. M. Rao, and M. K. Wu, “Tuning ferromagnetism in zinc oxide nanoparticles by chromium doping,” Applied Nanoscience, 2015.