- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 295304, 6 pages
Aging of Oxygen-Treated Trimethylsilane Plasma-Polymerized Films Using Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
1Physics Department, Islamic University of Gaza, P.O. Box 108, Gaza, Palestine
2Physics Department, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Received 6 June 2011; Accepted 2 August 2011
Academic Editor: Edward E. Eyler
Copyright © 2011 Taher M. El-Agez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sofyan A. Taya, and Taher M. El-Agez, “Effect of noise on the optical parameters extracted from different ellipsometric configurations,” Physica Scripta, vol. 85, no. 4, 2012.
- Taher M. El-Agez, and Anas A. Alkanoo, “Rotating polarizer, compensator, and analyzer ellipsometry,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 22, no. 12, 2013.
- Mustafa H. Abu Nasr, and Taher M. El-Agez, “Reflection, transmission and ellipsometric parameters of the multilayer structure using a bi-characteristic-impedance transmission line approach,” Optica Applicata, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 817–829, 2013.
- Taher M. El-Agez, “Rotating polarizer analyzer ellipsometer with a fixed compensator,” Optik, vol. 124, no. 18, pp. 3379–3383, 2013.
- Taher M. El-Agez, and Sofyan A. Taya, “Design of a spectroscopic ellipsometer by synchronous rotation of the polarizer and analyzer in opposite directions,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 2822–2826, 2014.
- Anas A. Alkanoo, Sofyan A. Taya, and Taher M. El-Agez, “Effect of the orientation of the fixed analyzer on the ellipsometric parameters in rotating polarizer and compensator ellipsometer with speed ratio 1:1,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, 2014.