- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 295304, 6 pages
Aging of Oxygen-Treated Trimethylsilane Plasma-Polymerized Films Using Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
1Physics Department, Islamic University of Gaza, P.O. Box 108, Gaza, Palestine
2Physics Department, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Received 6 June 2011; Accepted 2 August 2011
Academic Editor: Edward E. Eyler
Copyright © 2011 Taher M. El-Agez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Yasuda, Plasma Polymerization, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1985.
- H. Fujiwara, Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Principles and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, West Sussex, UK, 2007.
- D. E. Aspnes, “Expanding horizons: new developments in ellipsometry and polarimetry,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 455-456, pp. 3–13, 2004.
- T. M. El-Agez, A. A. El Tayyan, and S. A. Taya, “Rotating polarizer-analyzer scanning ellipsometer,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 518, no. 19, pp. 5610–5614, 2010.
- T. M. El-Agez and S. A. Taya, “An extensive theoretical analysis of the 1 : 2 ratio rotating polarizer–analyzer Fourier ellipsometer,” Physica Scripta, vol. 83, Article ID 025701, 2011.
- R. M. Azzam and N. M. Bashara, Ellipsometry and Polarized Light, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1977.
- T. M. El-Agez and S. A. Taya, “A Fourier ellipsometer using rotating polarizer and analyzer at a speed ratio 1 : 1,” Journal of Sensors, vol. 2010, Article ID 706829, 7 pages, 2010.
- T. M. El-Agez, S. A. Taya, and A. A. El Tayayn, “An improvement of scanning ellipsometer by rotating a polarizer and an analyzer at a speed ratio of 1:3,” International Journal of Optomechatronics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 51–67, 2011.
- P. J. Ozawa, “Organic thin-film capacitor,” IEEE Trans. Parts, Mater. Packag., vol. 5, pp. 112–116, 1969.
- D. Ristow, “Time-dependent properties of organic thin films deposited by glow discharge,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 1411–1415, 1977.
- L. S. Tuzov, V. M. Kolotyrkin, and N. N. Tunitskii, “Stability of the dielectric properties of polymer films formed in a glow discharge,” International Chemical Engineering, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 60–64, 1971.
- X. Redondas, P. González, B. León, and M. Pérez-Amor, “Dependence on the C2H4 and SiH4 gas mixture of the Si-C film properties obtained by excimer lamp chemical vapour deposition,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 100-101, no. 1–3, pp. 160–163, 1998.
- T. M. El-Agez and S. A. Taya, “Development and construction of rotating polarizer analyzer ellipsometer,” Optics and Lasers in Engineering, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 507–513, 2011.
- K. Mui, D. K. Basa, F. W. Smith, and R. Corderman, “Optical constants of a series of amorphous hydrogenated silicon-carbon alloy films: dependence of optical response on film microstructure and evidence for homogeneous chemical ordering,” Physical Review B, vol. 35, no. 15, pp. 8089–8102, 1987.
- D. Bruggemann, “Dielectric constant and conductivity of mixtures of isotropic materials,” Annals of Physics, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 636–664, 1935.