- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 356589, 6 pages
Grazing Molecule Excitation as a Tool to Analyse the Amino Acid Sequence in Oligopeptides
1Faculty of Chemistry, Philipps University of Marburg, 35032 Marburg, Germany
2Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics, Lomonossov Moscow State University, Moscow 119991, Russia
Received 10 June 2011; Accepted 14 August 2011
Academic Editor: Colm T. Whelan
Copyright © 2011 H. Jungclas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Pons, C. Richet, C. Robbe et al., “Sequential GC/MS analysis of sialic acids, monosaccharides, and amino acids of glycoproteins on a single sample as heptafluorobutyrate derivatives,” Biochemistry, vol. 42, no. 27, pp. 8342–8353, 2003.
- L. A. Marzilli, T. R. Golden, R. J. Cotter, and A. S. Woods, “Peptide sequence information derived by pronase digestion and ammonium sulfate in-source decay matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry,” Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1000–1008, 2000.
- R. S. Brown, B. L. Carr, and J. J. Lennon, “Factors that influence the observed fast fragmentation of peptides in matrix-assisted laser desorption,” Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 225–232, 1996.
- C. Basic, J. M. Bailey, and T. D. Lee, “An electrospray ionization study of some novel alkylamine thiohydantoin amino acid derivatives,” Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 1211–1220, 1995.
- T. Yalcin, I. G. Csizmadia, M. R. Peterson, and A. G. Harrison, “The structure and fragmentation of Bn () ions in peptide spectra,” Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 233–242, 1996.
- V. V. Komarov, L. Schmidt, H. W. Fritsch, and H. Jungclas, “Complex dynamics variables for molecules and molecular clusters,” Computational Materials Science, vol. 2, no. 3-4, pp. 427–432, 1994.
- H. Jungclas, A. Wieghaus, L. Schmidt, A. M. Popova, and V. V. Komarov, “Fragmentation of molecules sliding along surfaces in the speed range above thermal and below Bohr velocity,” Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 471–482, 1999.
- H. Jungclas, L. Schmidt, V. V. Komarov, A. M. Popova, and I. O. Stureiko, “Resonant IR photon induced dissociation in organic molecules with chain-like substructures,” Zeitschrift fur Naturforschung—Section A, vol. 57, no. 5-6, pp. 270–276, 2002.
- H. Jungclas, V. V. Komarov, A. M. Popova, L. Schmidt, and I. O. Stureiko, “Hydrocarbon substructures of organic molecules as antennas and amplifiers for external mid-IR radiation,” Zeitschrift fur Physikalische Chemie, vol. 221, no. 8, pp. 1075–1095, 2007.
- A. S. Dawydow, Quantenmechanik, VEB Deutscher Verlag der Wissenschaften, Berlin, Germany, 1967.
- A. Wieghaus, L. Schmidt, A. M. Popova, V. V. Komarov, and H. Jungcls, “Grazing incidence surface-induced dissociation of protonated peptides generated by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 14, no. 18, pp. 1654–1661, 2000.
- H. Jungclas, L. Schmidt, V. V. Komarov, A. M. Popova, and I. O. Stureiko, “Local heating and dissociation of organic molecules by IR fields,” Zeitschrift fur Naturforschung—Section A, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 964–970, 2004.