- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 504764, 7 pages
Studies on the ns-IR-Laser-Induced Plasma Parameters in the Vanadium Oxide
Fuel Chemistry Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai 400 085, India
Received 15 June 2011; Accepted 12 August 2011
Academic Editor: Ali Hussain Reshak
Copyright © 2011 Arnab Sarkar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Francisco J. Fortes, Javier Moros, Patricia Lucena, Luisa M. Cabalín, and J. Javier Laserna, “Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 640–669, 2013.
- Shudi Zhang, Xiaohua Wang, Miaohong He, Yunbin Jiang, Bochao Zhang, Wei Hang, and Benli Huang, “Laser-induced plasma temperature,” Spectrochimica Acta Part B-Atomic Spectroscopy, vol. 97, pp. 13–33, 2014.
- Mahreen Akram, Shazia Bashir, Asma Hayat, Khaliq Mahmood, Riaz Ahmad, and M. Khaleeq-U-Rahaman, “Effect of laser irradiance on the surface morphology and laser induced plasma parameters of zinc,” Laser and Particle Beams, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 119–128, 2014.