- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509507, 20 pages
Polarization Holography in 3-Indoly-Benzylfulgimide/PMMA Film
1School of Physical Science and Technology, Inner Mongolia Universtiy, Huhhot 010021, China
2State Key Laboratory of Transient Optics and Photonics, Xi'an Institute of Optics and Precision Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xi'an 710068, China
3Key Laboratory of Photochemical Conversion and Optoelectronic Materials, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China
Received 11 October 2010; Accepted 27 February 2011
Academic Editor: Ali Hussain Reshak
Copyright © 2011 Neimule Menke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Yokoyama, “Fulgides for memories and switches,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 100, no. 5, pp. 1717–1739, 2000.
- R. A. Lessard, C. Lafond, F. Ghailane, M. Bolte, A. Tork, and I. Petkov, “Photochromic materials for holographic data storage,” in Advanced Photonic Sensors and Applications, vol. 3897 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 46–55, December 1999.
- R. A. Lessard, A. Tork, C. Lafond, M. Bolte, and A. Ritcey, “Characterization of the dye-doped PMMA, CA and PS films as recording materials,” in Organic Photonic Materials and Devices II, vol. 3939 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 94–104, January 2000.
- C. Lafond, A. Tork, R. A. Lessard, and M. Bolte, “Characterization of the dye-doped PMMA, CA and PS films as recording materials,” in Applications of Photonic Technology 4, vol. 4087 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 732–740, January 2000.
- C. Lafond, O. Pouraghajani, A. Tork, M. Bolte, A. M. Ritcey, and R. A. Lessard, “Characterization of the fulgide-doped PMMA films and investigation of photochromic reaction of Langmuir-Blodgett films as recording materials,” in Practical Holography XV and Holographic Materials VII, vol. 4296, pp. 226–236, January 2001.
- T. Kardinahl and H. Franke, “Fulgide doped PMMA thin film waveguides for optoelectronics,” in Physical Concepts and Materials for Novel Optoelectronic Device Applications II, vol. 1985 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 742–751, 1993.
- T. Kardinahl and H. Franke, “Gratings in nonlinear optical polymers for integrated optical device applications,” in Nonlinear Optical Properties of Organic Materials VI, vol. 2025 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 574–578, 1993.
- T. Kardinahl and H. Franke, “Photoinduced refractive-index changes in fulgide-doped PMMA films,” Applied Physics A Materials Science & Processing, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 23–27, 1995.
- T. Kardinahl and H. Franke, “Nonlinear optical gratings in organic photochromic films,” in Linear and Nonlinear Integrated Optics, vol. 2212 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 346–353, 1994.
- N. Menke, B. Yao, Y. Wang et al., “Optical image processing using the photoinduced anisotropy of pyrryfulgide,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 267–271, 2006.
- Y. Chen, C. Wang, M. Fan, B. Yao, and N. Menke, “Photochromic fulgide for holographic recording,” Optical Materials, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 75–77, 2004.
- N. Menke, B. Yao, Y. Wang et al., “Spectral relationship of photoinduced refractive index and absorption changes in fulgide films,” Journal of Modern Optics, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1003–1011, 2008.