- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 573179, 4 pages
Bound States in Delta Function Potentials
Department of Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Received 28 June 2011; Accepted 18 September 2011
Academic Editor: Gregory Lapicki
Copyright © 2011 Sydney Geltman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B. G. Carlsson, J. Toivanen, and U. von Barth, “Fluctuating parts of nuclear ground-state correlation energies,” Physical Review C, vol. 87, no. 5, 2013.
- Marappan Dharani, Basudeb Sahu, and Chakrakodi S. Shastry, “Threshold conditions and bound states for locally periodic delta potentials,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 12, no. 10, pp. 755–766, 2014.
- Paul Wiecki, Yang Li, Xingbo Zhao, Pieter Maris, and James P. Vary, “Basis light-front quantization approach to positronium,” Physical Review D, vol. 91, no. 10, 2015.
- C Fey, M Kurz, P Schmelcher, S T Rittenhouse, and H R Sadeghpour, “A comparative analysis of binding in ultralong-range Rydberg molecules,” New Journal of Physics, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 055010, 2015.
- Paul Wiecki, Yang Li, Xingbo Zhao, Pieter Maris, and James P. Vary, “Non-perturbative Calculation of the Positronium Mass Spectrum in Basis Light-Front Quantization,” Few-Body Systems, vol. 56, no. 6-9, pp. 489–494, 2015.