- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 637593, 6 pages
Ultrafast Dynamics of 1,3-Cyclohexadiene in Highly Excited States
1Department of Chemistry, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
2LCLS Laser Department, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
3Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Received 2 March 2011; Revised 11 May 2011; Accepted 15 June 2011
Academic Editor: Geraldo M. Sigaud
Copyright © 2011 Christine C. Bühler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael P. Minitti, Yao Zhang, Martin Rosenberg, Rasmus Y. Brogaard, Sanghamitra Deb, Theis I. Sølling, and Peter M. Weber, “ Far-UV Photochemical Bond Cleavage of n -Amyl Nitrite: Bypassing a Repulsive Surface ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 116, no. 2, pp. 810–819, 2012.
- Christine C. Pemberton, Yao Zhang, Kenichiro Saita, Adam Kirrander, and Peter M. Weber, “From the (1B) Spectroscopic State to the Photochemical Product of the Ultrafast Ring-Opening of 1,3-Cyclohexadiene: A Spectral Observation of the Complete Reaction Path,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, pp. 150807124701008, 2015.
- Jaehee Kim, Hongli Tao, Todd J Martinez, and Phil Bucksbaum, “ Ab initio multiple spawning on laser-dressed states: a study of 1,3-cyclohexadiene photoisomerization via light-induced conical intersections ,” Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, vol. 48, no. 16, pp. 164003, 2015.