- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 850807, 8 pages
Spectral Line Broadening in Dense Plasmas
Institut für Physik, Universität Rostock, Universitätsplatz 3, 18051 Rostock, Germany
Received 20 October 2010; Accepted 25 January 2011
Academic Editor: Elliot P. Kanter
Copyright © 2011 Banaz Omar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiushi Zhu, Takahiro Muto, Junzaburo Yamada, Nozomu Kishi, Masato Watanabe, Akitoshi Okino, Kazuhiko Horioka, and Eiki Hotta, “Estimation of electron temperature and density of the decay plasma in a laser-assisted discharge plasma extreme ultraviolet source by using a modified Stark broadening method,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 110, no. 12, pp. 123302, 2011.
- Banaz Omar, Manuel González, Marco Gigosos, Tlekkabul Ramazanov, Madina Jelbuldina, Karlygash Dzhumagulova, Mark Zammit, Dmitry Fursa, and Igor Bray, “Spectral Line Shapes of He I Line 3889 Å,” Atoms, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 277–298, 2014.
- T. Gajo, M. Ivković, N. Konjević, I. Savić, S. Djurović, Z. Mijatović, and R. Kobilarov, “Stark shift of neutral helium lines in low temperature dense plasma and the influence of Debye shielding,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 455, no. 3, pp. 2969–2979, 2015.