- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 123872, 3 pages
Elongated Photonic Nanojet from Truncated Cylindrical Zone Plate
Laser Measurements Laboratory, Image Processing Systems Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences,
151 Molodogvardeyskaya Street, Samara 443001, Russia
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Keli Han
Copyright © 2012 Sergey S. Stafeev and Victor V. Kotlyar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Victor V. Kotlyar, Sergey S. Stafeev, and Alexey A. Kovalev, “Curved laser microjet in near field,” Applied Optics, vol. 52, no. 18, pp. 4131, 2013.
- Lu Han, Yiping Han, Gerard Gouesbet, Jiajie Wang, and Gerard Grehan, “Photonic jet generated by spheroidal particle with Gaussian-beam illumination,” Journal of The Optical Society of America B-Optical Physics, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1476–1483, 2014.